K9 (formerly of Death Row), Watch Him Diss A Whole Lot Of People (Video Feature)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
50cal said:
I second that..

8fives you said..
Everybody's tryin to make peace, and then here this guy comes out of nowhere

Its all smoke and mirrors...do you think most these rappers give a shit about peace.....some maybe,but most its just another avenue of getting heard.

swoop187 you said

I don't even know who this cat think he is talking all this fucking junk. This mutherfucker can't rap for shit and hes talkn shit about other "real" rappers

real rappers ..whats that?...are you talking lyrically or street cred?...

Im glad he is saying what he is saying,sometimes the ones with the most ability to help the west end up hurting it the most....its like a cancer....the west coast is in need of getting shuffled up,and the monopoly certain rappers have need to be put to a stop...Its getting to where if you aint fuckin with so and so..you play second fiddle...lets take it back to the music..i could care less who fucks with who
A real rapper not hip hop artist. I'm talkin about someone with street credit that can rap and spits realness. This mutherfucker might got some back but that mutherfuckers askn to be smoked. On top of that all his shit is whack, like i said anyone with a track called "I'm a fag" lost all damn street credit with me.

May 9, 2002
swoop187 said:
A real rapper not hip hop artist. I'm talkin about someone with street credit that can rap and spits realness. This mutherfucker might got some back but that mutherfuckers askn to be smoked. On top of that all his shit is whack, like i said anyone with a track called "I'm a fag" lost all damn street credit with me.
A hip-hop artist and a rapper are the same thing...im confused by your statement...

Feb 1, 2005
50cal said:
I think the westcoast need a K-9.
lol no we don't.. we already got a million k-9's aka haters ! Plus the nigga cant even rap he sucks...

He on point as far as these older niggaz not letting the younger niggaz in, but he is also not making sense on half the shit he saying he sound like a 15 year old.

What i see is a stupid ignorant kid that has been ignored by everyone and doesnt want to acknowledge that the reason niggaz dont fuck with him is cuz he can't rap. What would he bring to the westcoast ?

He doesnt have any Talent he cant rap 4 shit... ? Some Real talk ? all he do is say fuck this rapper and that rapper for no reason.. he even dissin other cities (oakland, longbeach).. He just rambling we dont need no stupid niggaz on the west.. this nigga cant even talk straight let alone lead a new westcoast..

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
he also dissed ..SAN DIEGO...its a wrap he aint getting no love on the siccness...I agree that as far as rapping..he aint tight..Im just saying that maybe he can break loose trhe chains that keepin the west down to an extent..

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
damn....this dude says the N word more then a drunk racist.

his potna checked him though...."clarify your CK. You dont fuck with crips?"

"oh oh, yeah yeah...." LMAO.

how is he sayin' 40 dont feed his peoples?? that's the farthest thing from the truth, plus he puts you in positions to FEED YOURSELF.

Why does he think Turf dont eat?? He just came back from rockin' Europe, and has been tourin' for the last couple of years, plus has been doin' hella features....Turf is doin' a lot better then this 2 for 10 collered shirt wearin' K9 character.

he's ridin' for Pac like he's his bretheren or something. Yet, like Pac, he has some valid points for argument but they get drowned out by his angry tirades.

this dude wants too many handouts.....step them bars up, and maybe people will start fuckin' with ya, ya dig?