k so I go to gamestop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I'm trading in some stuff right and I noticed something...well i noticed it for a long time or actually everytime I trade something in and they ask would I like to get a game, reserve whatever and then I say what I want or waiting for, like today...I said i'm waiting for ps3 and here we go, I gotta listen to the guys fuckin 2 cents..."well, thats your decison" all like i'm stupid or some shit...YEA i wanna fuckin spend 670 bucks on fucking ps3...MAYBE i will maybe I won't, but he goes off and says you can buy a x box 360 and 2 WII's for that price. How many fuckin times have I heard that one...I don't need a fucking employee at gamestop to fuckin tell me what I wan't to buy. It ain't even out yet so how could it be not worth the price if you haven't played it yet...man haha and all the other times they like pressured me about gettin' a game...ARE YOU SURE ARE YOU SURE and YES I'M FUCKIN SURE and other times they would be like "your trading THIS in? o man" like I made a mistake jeez lol hope I didn't affend anybody that works at a gamestop here but yea, has anybody experenced the same?

Jun 3, 2006
yep or they try to gangster you into putting a game on reserve- are you sure? yes muthafucka im sure square-i am not that excited about fuckin tony hawk 15-now go back to you mommas basement and jerk off to fuckin mega man bitch

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
What do you expect, they just tryin to get more out your pocket, even if your tradin in or sellin, they rob you either way, with the money you get back, hell you could bring in 5 games in great condition, and prolly end up with 20 - 30 bucks.

Not only that, but the fools who work there are gamers of course, so they gonna put they bullshit opinions down your throat on what you buy.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
an THATS what grinds my gears.....

lol, i feel ya man! they be like would you like to reserve this game?

no.

are you sure?

yes.

yes you wanna reserve the game?

no. i dont want the game.

you dont want this purchase?

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH ASS SHIT HEAD COCKATOO MUTHAFUCKA

Jun 3, 2006
yeee that and also the fact you know they aint got no women problems to worry about cause they chose mario over pussy

Jan 19, 2006
when they hire people, they arent intereested in game knowlegdge.. they're interesteed in how good you are at getting the client to buy the extended warranty and trade in shit

people who work there hould be second hand car dealers.. at least there they'd make some scrill

Apr 20, 2004
im getting tired of the gamestop service tho i called around 4 times to make sure they had a game in stock i drive 20 fucking mins and i ask them for the game oh sorry sir we dont have it stock i wanted to burn the fuckin place down bullshit ass service thats why im stickin to ordering shit online lol

May 9, 2002
man...so I'm not the only one, haha I forgot about this story about the last time I traded in games...it was actually like 3 weeks ago. The guy was fucking HELLA pushy over final fantasy...ummm is it 13? the one thats gunna come out for ps2 but keeps getting pushed back, well I do like final fantasy games a lot but I never should of said that haha cuz he must of wen't on for like 5 min saying that gamestop has a rare deal that you can only get this book with the game blah blah holy shit I don't fuckin caaaaaree haha then i'm like when does it come out? hes like october haha fuckin hella long...hell no but yea...gamestop does have really annoying service

Apr 26, 2006
Last time i went to gamestop to sell a few games that i had (around 5 that i barely play anymore) after giving me the money, this motherfucker pulls out a semi-automatic pistol and points it at my head. screaming that i should BUY A CATWOMAN game for the ps2 or else he'll blow my brains off..

Jun 24, 2005
Last time I was in EB the guy kept wanting me to trade in Madden 06 to go towards Madden 07. I didn't really want to, cuz they'll give me like $10 for it then turn around and sell that bitch for like $40. Fuck that, I'll just keep it and never play it.

Sep 1, 2003
^lolol...

most of the dudes who work there are garbage....some are real cooh tho

the new fools are usually the ones who try an put over all the bullshit on u....buy this an that type shit

believe it or not....but i actually found a bitch that works at one of my gamestops....she laces me with anything i need....like when i want a game held for me an shit

:devious:

she also has some nice tits.....i jus wanna reach over an grab em...fuck

Aug 15, 2002
i HATE them muthafuckas at gamestop. they act like its 8th grade and they are "the cool kids" or some shit. i go in to buy shit and they are like "your gonna buy THIS ummm okay." and buyin takes to fuckin long. they want your name , address , phone number, social security number, shoe size and all that shit. then they keep trying to push mario party 19 on you. i've had straight drama in them stores too. i went in with my boy and he found a game he played on his sega genesis as a kid called herzog zooey (i think thats how its spelled) he goes to pay for the game and the gamestop dude starts clownin him and shit. sayin shit like thats a kids game and be a man and get a mans game or some shit. my boy got hella quiet and then slapped him with his left hand and threw the sega game at dudes head with the right hand. then he started yellin at dude and the guy apologized and offered him a free nintendo wallet. my boy refused but i took it instead (i still have it!) gamestop niggas are geeks!

Jan 18, 2006
the thing is, they always act like you have to reserve it or you wont get it for months after its out, but then you go to pick it up and theyve got like hundreds of copies on the shelf. really the only one i believed them on was gta