k so I go to gamestop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i get hella used shit there, fuck sellin my games there.....ill sell em on the street........

but they used section, videos an games, kicks ass

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
big dave said:
i went in with my boy and he found a game he played on his sega genesis as a kid called herzog zooey (i think thats how its spelled) he goes to pay for the game and the gamestop dude starts clownin him and shit. sayin shit like thats a kids game and be a man and get a mans game or some shit. my boy got hella quiet and then slapped him with his left hand and threw the sega game at dudes head with the right hand. then he started yellin at dude and the guy apologized and offered him a free nintendo wallet. my boy refused but i took it instead (i still have it!) gamestop niggas are geeks!
ROTFLMAO

I wish I could have seen that

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
they always try to mouthpiece u into buying that 3 dollar warranty

i think what they do is based on some sort of psychological study where it says if a person says no 3 times they are more likely to say yes if u keep asking them

at least thats what my cousin says and he sells shit

oh and herzog zwei is a great game

Sep 11, 2005
i work at a mall part time so im always goin to Gamestop an pickin up games an strategy guides for my bro...the only thing shit that gets to me is when i ask for a old type of game, sumthing for like the snes or sega an then they start spittin the Gamer knowledge on me...."aaaaaah yessssss...Sonic an Knuckles Double Cartridge game, first ever to do so for a 16bit...aaah yesssss.." it reminds you of those skits from a conan o brien show when they make fun of nerds cuz they really are like that..

Oct 3, 2005
yeah i went into gamestop to get some nes games, cuz i collect the old school stuff, and when i got there, the entire used nes rack was gone. just then this dude is like "can i help you?" i said yeah, where'd all the nes games go? he starts laughin and says "what do you want those old things for?" and i told the guy i collect the old games, so he looks at me and laughs some more and tells me that they shipped all the old cartridges down to the hurricane survivors so they could shingle there roofs. i got real pissed at the dude and was like fuck it, you obviously don't want my money. i walked out of there and to this day i avoid shopping there at all costs. and the guy was this fat ass 40-something year old who needed a hair cut and a shower, laughin at me in front of my girlfriend like I need to get a life. fuck that place.