K-Fed threatens to release Britney Spear's Sex Tape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
what i don't get is how k-fed is sayin he wants money or he'll release it...i wonder what lawyers would be saying about that....shit sounds lke blackmail to me...and correct me if i'm wrong but isn't that shit illegal? lol...

Jun 3, 2006
caffeine said:
can someone answer my question, is that britney in that clip ? thanks
nah it isnt-im sure and i "studied" it for a good 15 minutes...........proly gonna study it in the morning too.......haha

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
thats how you do it^ I carry a flask everywhere I go.. i always say excuse me a I need to use the bathroom.. and you can bet im taking some big shots of liqour in there! lol
lol, i didnt like flasks for some reason.....i thought t labeled me as a drinker....low a behold, whoops....lol

also i use to buy sprite soda in the mornin jus to pour it out an dump my vodka in there.....or tequile in a squirt bottle.....brandy in a root beer...damn, good times

Jan 3, 2006
caffeine said:
can someone answer my question, is that britney in that clip ? thanks

naa man

go to I-Candy...we already dicussed this...and it turned out to be fake

you can even see the whole vid...

and u can see that its not her...

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
anybody know if jennifer aniston and that one dude from wedding crashers are still dating?

i saw that they broke up then i read they might be back on?which one is it?

Jun 3, 2006
askG said:
anybody know if jennifer aniston and that one dude from wedding crashers are still dating?

i saw that they broke up then i read they might be back on?which one is it?
im not bitin............good try tho patna

Nov 7, 2006
Anybody know

Anbody know i site a good one i can check this out at lol i mean their is so many bullshit sites and mags that are just trying to make big bucks off of celebritys
i think most need to get off da shit truck again it could be another NIGHT IN PARIS!!!!! :devious: