K-Fed threatens to release Britney Spear's Sex Tape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2005
Kevin Federline is threatening to make public a honeymoon sex video that he made with Britney Spears, the News of the World claims today.

The newspaper claims that the aspiring rapper is in talks with a film company to sell the tape and will go ahead with the transaction unless Spears agrees to his divorce demands.

A source explained: "Britney didn't think twice about making the video at the time. She mistakenly believed that their love would last. They adored filming each other. They lived their lives in front of the cameras - even making a short-lived reality TV show of their exploits.

"Sex was no different to them, it seems. Now this video could prove very costly to her. Millions of people will be prepared to pay to watch. Kevin has told Britney she should comply with his demands otherwise the whole world will see her having sex, which will be devastating."

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds39325.html

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
It could be her, because it would make britney happy if people thought that it was fake when it's (if) for real

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
AC Transit said:
the rumor is that brittney caught kevin fucking some other broad in a hotel.
I heard that flipping through channels today tryin to find shit to watch....although, they didn't say it was a rumor..but everything's a rumor till it's proven to be true...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i saw that jay z and beyonce are in the caribbean or some shit and are about to get married....i think that was on cnn or some stupid ass news channel, if that's all they can cover...this country is doomed, more so that i already thought.

Jun 3, 2006
she single again and i think i have a chance...i mean look at k-fag-he is a walking punchline....anybody know how i can contact her?........if she wanna fake slum it wit him,wait til she get a load of me!!.....haha

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i heard K-Fed spent like $50 million of britney's money....on like E or some stupid channel....maybe vh1? i can't remember....there's nothing on tv....which is why i rarely watch it....

britney is a hoe...this may help her career though, dropping that fuckin loser/poser....and the sex tape (if it's real or whatever) may help her too...that slut should go into acting....i'm sure she's good at fucking people for what she wants...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
man.....were like school girls in the bathroom...."i heard this!!!!!"

lol, but for real, i hella wanna see that...ever since like 6 years ago i masterbate to her every time i see her on an i got a chance...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Sixxness said:
i heard K-Fed spent like $50 million of britney's money....on like E or some stupid channel....maybe vh1? i can't remember....there's nothing on tv....which is why i rarely watch it....

britney is a hoe...this may help her career though, dropping that fuckin loser/poser....and the sex tape (if it's real or whatever) may help her too...that slut should go into acting....i'm sure she's good at fucking people for what she wants...

have you heard the beezy talk? damn, someone slap her wit a frying pan....

Jun 3, 2006
fillyacup said:
man.....were like school girls in the bathroom...."i heard this!!!!!"

lol, but for real, i hella wanna see that...ever since like 6 years ago i masterbate to her every time i see her on an i got a chance...
ha ha....and she be on tv all day-i dont see how you have time to go to the liq

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol, i had a life too....i sometimes go to school....come home, bust my nut, go out do my daily thang wit the homies, come home, bust one more, go to sleep.....wake up, hope to catch her before i walk to school, bust one, an so on...lol

all the while i had lil pints of brandy, vodka, and/or tequila....to take shots from. no joke.