Just turned 19 yesterday...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2007
Is it just more or does each year getting older suck fuckin ass? Like for real it didnt even feel like it was my bday. Eh...whatever..

So go ahead insert Happy Belated Bdays Here >_____________<

P.S...any news on if Mars is going to Tucson or not?! I NEEDA KNOW

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Is it just more or does each year getting older suck fuckin ass? Like for real it didnt even feel like it was my bday. Eh...whatever..

Yeah, I turned 24 last Wednesday... Mine doesn't suck, it actually gets better each year.. :ermm: Sorry yours does.. Maybe you should change something about your life if it sucks more each year.

Happy belated Birthday btw.

Nov 15, 2007
happy birthday you bad mood loving person... yea it sucks every year i told you that... you expect to much for a b-day and its always a let down... tomorrow should be fun at your party though... ill see you tomorrow ill bring some drinks

Jun 1, 2006
www.myspace.com

Haha it does suck. When i first started posting on the forum I was 20

now i'm 25.

But I feel like i'm 30. I'm engaged to a psychologist, feelin the affects of all the abuse i have put my body through, and lost contact with good friends.

It's not alllll bad, but I remember bein care free n shit. Smokin and drinkin as much as I wanted, not carin about bills, had time to work out and fuck a different chick every night all night, THEN going to work and feelin fine.

Now i'm lucky if I feel the need to have sex for 15 mins and lucky if I don't fall asleep before I go to the gym.

it's not alllll bad, but it could be funner.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Yeah.. I signed up for EBD 101 this semester.. but the class was full..

I'm still going to swing by the book store and pick up a used copy of the class' book EastBayDen: Glockin' Bitches anyways.

Jul 4, 2007
Thank you ALLL for the bday wishes..

and thanks Schuyler for comin through to my bday party even tho it was WHAAACK.

year turning 19 sucked...riight after my bday i got a cold too..WTF is this shit?

anyways...thanks again loves

Mar 22, 2007
Ron Jeremys son looked viral. JK! there is some colds going around all the newsmen are hoarse. people coughing all over, also you dont cough into your hand or then you shake hands and pass it to someone else, when you cough you cough into your arm.

Jul 3, 2007
I know i'm waaaaaaaay late.. but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Every year doesn't suck... just the ones that you plan somethin'... that what it seemed like for me.. i stopped planning at 25 and they have gotten better lately... i think i work on my birthday this year.. but it doesnt matter to me.. cuz where i work, if you work on your birthday.. you get paid double time... why?? I HAVE NO CLUE... and i just got a raise too?! I think i'm going to REQUEST to work on my birthday!! its an easy 12 hours!!! anyway i'm gettin' off topic... Happy birthday MAC and TAXMAN..and anyone else that had abirthday!