JUST TOOK THE GREATEST SHIT OF ALL TIME!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
DUMMY DOO DOO SQUATTED ON EM AT WORK... I TRIED TO HOLD IT... BUT IT WAS BUBBLING SO TOUGH THAT I COULDNT EVEN MOVE... HAD TO SIT DOWN FOR A MINUTE AND REGROUP... LIKE FUCK!!!... THAT SHIT FELT BETTER THAN ANY NUT I HAD THIS MONTH... PLUS IT WAS QUICK AND UNDER A MINUTE

BEATIFULLLLLL

*WIPES TEAR FROM EYE*

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
is this another one of these "classic" siccness threads where everybody talks about shit for 5 pages and everybody thinks its the funniest shit ever?

it gets old after like the 40th thread about taking shits,its not original anymore

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE STATUS OR LENGTH OF THE THREAD... THIS WAS A MAJOR EVENT IN MY CURRENT LIFE...

Apr 5, 2005
YEAH BRO AFTER COOKING UP SOME PASTA W/ TUNA I TOOK A 15 MINUTE SHIT! I SWEAR IT PILED THE FUCK UP! I THINK ONE PIECE OF DOOKIE WAS ATLEAST 12-15 INCHES LONG. IT WAS A NICELY COLORED LIGHT BROWN VERY SIMILAR TO A PAPER BAG BUT LIGHTER. MY ROOMMATE NEVER THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GET OUT THE RESTROOM. WHEW! THAT SHIT WAS BRUTAL

Sep 27, 2004
dont you hate it when your in a different mall and you get the bubbles and dont know where the restrooms are you start sweating and freaking out and your walking trying not to let it out then u find the restrooms and someone in the next stall your trying not to make any nosie then BAM!! like a bomb blast then to top it off its those square tissues

Jan 3, 2006
WAEZDOG said:
dont you hate it when your in a different mall and you get the bubbles and dont know where the restrooms are you start sweating and freaking out and your walking trying not to let it out then u find the restrooms and someone in the next stall your trying not to make any nosie then BAM!! like a bomb blast then to top it off its those square tissues
hahahah well i can tell you've been threw that :cool:

Jun 23, 2003
Someone shit all over the bathroom wall in on eof the stalls at my work. Looked like they did a 3 point stance and launched it 6 ft verticly. It was wild. Feel sorry for the mexican lady who had to clean it!

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
azryda420 said:
Someone shit all over the bathroom wall in on eof the stalls at my work. Looked like they did a 3 point stance and launched it 6 ft verticly. It was wild. Feel sorry for the mexican lady who had to clean it!
LMAO