just let it out thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2004
it seems like alot of ppl have alot of frustation on they chest. just let out whatever the fuck you want here. say wat the fuck you want.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
My foot itches. And I have to take a shit.

You know, the thing that's kind of annoying is when you're just sitting around, say at work or something, and you have to take a shit, and when you finally get a chance to go, you don't have to shit anymore. And then when you're occupied again, here it comes again. That's fucking shitty, pun intended.

I put new carpet throughout my house, and it's pretty nice. I'm proud of myself.

I washed my truck, and I think it's going to rain or snow. That sucks. Happens all the time though. Fuck.

I watched American Gangster the other night; wasn't too bad. LOL @ TI looking like a scruffy little 12 year old.

I was just thinking earlier, I made a great investment 2 years ago. I bought a top of the line lawn mower and weed wacker thingie for $150. Previous owner paid $500 +; I saw the reciepts. What a steal...fuck those electric models they bought, bitch...I run on gas!

That earthquake the other day was fucking gay. Damnit.

I feel semi-bloated; I drank a bunch of water at work today, and tried working out a little while ago, and felt like an oversized water balloon.

I think I'm going to rent a movie tonight. What's good?

I need a shave. I'll do that later.

Picked up a bag of Alpo dog food last night for my dog; it was on sale from $23.99 to $12.99 (40 lbs). My dog's a fat ass.

I'm ready for some more ink...got some ideas, just need to choose a couple to get.

I think I'll have some hot wings for dinner tonight; that should hit the spot.

I wonder how Andrew Bynum's knee will be when he comes back.

LOL...Pacman still suspended, I see.

I rememeber playing Pacman. LOL Ms. Pacman was cool.

Post more later.

LOL

Aug 14, 2005
My foot itches. And I have to take a shit.

You know, the thing that's kind of annoying is when you're just sitting around, say at work or something, and you have to take a shit, and when you finally get a chance to go, you don't have to shit anymore. And then when you're occupied again, here it comes again. That's fucking shitty, pun intended.

I put new carpet throughout my house, and it's pretty nice. I'm proud of myself.

I washed my truck, and I think it's going to rain or snow. That sucks. Happens all the time though. Fuck.

I watched American Gangster the other night; wasn't too bad. LOL @ TI looking like a scruffy little 12 year old.

I was just thinking earlier, I made a great investment 2 years ago. I bought a top of the line lawn mower and weed wacker thingie for $150. Previous owner paid $500 +; I saw the reciepts. What a steal...fuck those electric models they bought, bitch...I run on gas!

That earthquake the other day was fucking gay. Damnit.

I feel semi-bloated; I drank a bunch of water at work today, and tried working out a little while ago, and felt like an oversized water balloon.

I think I'm going to rent a movie tonight. What's good?

I need a shave. I'll do that later.

Picked up a bag of Alpo dog food last night for my dog; it was on sale from $23.99 to $12.99 (40 lbs). My dog's a fat ass.

I'm ready for some more ink...got some ideas, just need to choose a couple to get.

I think I'll have some hot wings for dinner tonight; that should hit the spot.

I wonder how Andrew Bynum's knee will be when he comes back.

LOL...Pacman still suspended, I see.

I rememeber playing Pacman. LOL Ms. Pacman was cool.

Post more later.

LOL
u know what? ill be done taking a shit, wipe my ass and a soon as i get up ill get a mean ass cramp and have to let loose some mo shit!

my parents are watching american gangster right now as i type this!

My siccness people with kids- has your child ever physically hurt a family member? my son izaiah who is 2years old once cracked my mother with a toy camera on her chin and bruised that shit. Like 20 minutes ago he head butted my sister and made her cry dude! Thats it for now....

May 31, 2006
after i came back from gettin my car tested due to it being "loud" i was drivin back on the freeway and a fuckin rock cracked my windshield! a $10 inspection turned into a $100-$200 window repair!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
@Second650:

Yeah, man...my son will be 3 in a couple of weeks, and at first, we thought him fighting and punching and kicking was 'cute'...and let it go. It's not too cute anymore. He's a real good kid, but he has my temper, and sometimes goes wild. He punched one of my friends once, when they were playing around, and bloodied his nose. Lucky shot, but still...

And you know what? I have to shit again. Man...I wonder what I ate?

Aug 14, 2005
i been fuckin around with opiates this weekend so i took some milk of magnesia so i could shit. dude its been on like donkey kong! i cant stop shittin! i feels great though!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
@NVus...man, tell me about it. I bought a black Motorola Pebl about a year or so ago, and in October it started fucking up. The screen would light up white, but you couldn't see shit on it. Couldn't use it, pretty much. So, I take the bitch in to get it serviced, and they can't fix it. Buy a new phone while they ship that bitch out, and they tell me it'll take 4 weeks. This is in October.

So I got the phone back last Tuesday... :ermm:

And it stopped working again yesterday.

Bullshit. I'm going to go into that shop and shove that phone in Cristina's ass, stupid monkey mouthed bitch.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
My siccness people with kids- has your child ever physically hurt a family member? my son izaiah who is 2years old once cracked my mother with a toy camera on her chin and bruised that shit. Like 20 minutes ago he head butted my sister and made her cry dude! Thats it for now....
yeah.....I made a thread about it in the sista side I think......my son hit me in the eye with a menu....you know the kind that got the metal tips at the end.....that shit hurt like a muthafucka......actually, that wasn't the first time he went for the eye either....lol...he also scratched me on the eyeball once, that shit hella fuckin hurt for days

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This girl I'm trying to get with is being resistant.

Bad weather has prevented me from driving my nice cars for over a week. I'm reduced to driving a beater until the scene changes.

I've had to shit for five days, but with little to no good result.

I finally had to shit and shit came out, but it was on my date. I spent the better part of half an hour running to the toilet so my ass could throw up. It was like water shooting out of my ass and near the third time the toilet paper was just rubbing bare ass. By the fourth shit, I was pretty much shitting lava out of my ass.

I've got a paper to write, but I'm a natural procrastinator and I have no desire to write about a Clint Eastwood film that I couldn't stand watching.

I smell like french fried cigarettes thanks to the shitty ventilation system at the local bowling alley.

I need a cigarette myself, but they're in my car and the doors are frozen shut.

On a lighter note, Cheddar jalapeño Cheeto's are the bomb.

NVus

Sicc OG
Aug 24, 2006
www.thavalley.com
too bad bout not bein to drive them nice cars lol

and yea homie, that phone that i lost was that red sync, cool phone a lil big but it was cool, my homie just came thru wit a phone for me, shits gay tho, has a fucken mirror on the front of all things. lmao. fucken sucks, anybody got an att phone for sale?

also, yall talkin bout shittin too much, might as well rename the mothafucken thread just shit it out