just let it out thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 16, 2007
i was at party and my stomach did not feel right and felt like i had the shits so i couldn't drink liquor.

what sucks when girls throw a party and theres only 2 girls and whole bunch of dudes.

and when theres a party and foolz start throwing up. all over the place.

and for this whole week if i'm on this one street the police are right behind. its main street why they behind me.

Jan 31, 2005
Why are our homeboyz always on a witch hunt for scraps? If a guy wears blue underwear, he all of the sudden, is a scrap.

I hate putoros. !Viva la raza!

Erik "El Terrible" Morales is my favorite boxer of all time.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Why are our homeboyz always on a witch hunt for scraps? If a guy wears blue underwear, he all of the sudden, is a scrap.

I hate putoros. !Viva la raza!

Erik "El Terrible" Morales is my favorite boxer of all time.
Yeah, Morales is right up there on my list, along with Diego Corrales, Ronald ''Winky" Wright, and Juan Manuel Marquez, as far as present-day fighters go (yeah, I know Chico's dead, but still...this ''era'').

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've got the hershey squirts and the fire water trots at the same time. I hate it.

I'm still procrastinating about my school work.

I don't want to do laundry.

I don't want to clean my house.

This one guy is showing his ass in protest of me dating a girl he likes. He's about to get it if he can't close his trap.

His older brother violates my personal space by intimately talking about his "labor of love" '90 Mustang LX.

I can't stand going anywhere with him because he sucks up all the fun out of the room.

I'm naturally not a fighter, but I'm hard pressed not to run his family down if they don't stay out of my way.

My dad cooks the weirdest meals for himself, and they normally smell up the entire house. Today it's fish and fried potatoes.

I'm really beginning to resent school, though I know I need to stay in and finish up.

On a lighter note, said female above is amazing and called me to say good morning. Aside from everything else, that started my day off right.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
My day off and it's cold outside; what's new? :ermm:

This chicken I'm eating is great, although I think my keyboard is getting more of the juice than I am. Gotta remember to clean that shit up...

LOL @ M's ''Location"; muthafucka, where you from? Australia?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've got a head ache like no other.

My girl is coming by for dinner, but I don't know if I'll even be able to eat with her because of my headache.

It's making feel like I'm about to puke.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
:chinese:
My day off and it's cold outside; what's new? :ermm:

This chicken I'm eating is great, although I think my keyboard is getting more of the juice than I am. Gotta remember to clean that shit up...

LOL @ M's ''Location"; muthafucka, where you from? Australia?
I MATE!:cool: