Just got done bumping some Pep Love

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
@ the mayor fo sho mine as well, Casual also "fear it's self" was my shit and i like the direction he has taken his music shit is tuff. and i just seen in the new xxl some hiero jeans they were clean those boys is doin it (been doin it)

Apr 25, 2002
Casual got hits all day.

Zion I is probly the best of all the undeground cats.

But Grouch, Pep, Sunspot, all the cats that have some involvement with LLCrew got flows. No doubt.

Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
i dig zion i fo sho..the grouch has been killen shit forever he is one of my favorite bay area artists..what about latyrx (lyrics born and lateef the truth speaker) actually all of the quannum collective is dope..and bored stiff of course they one of my all time favorite groups explainen and timeless are still in rotation over this way!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Pep love got flows, but he need to hook up with hair club for men....dood has had a receding hair line for dumb ass long, or did he finally just give in and chop his shit off? the second I start to go bald I'm choppin my hair off, fuck the dumb shit.

I haven't heard L'roneus's name mentioned in dumb ass long tho. I'm pretty sure I got that cd somewhere.....that shit came out pre 2000, right?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah, then I'm pretty sure I have that cd somewhere. I need to check for some hiero tho, I haven't peeped shit from them in a hot ass minute.....I think I need to do a hiero mp3cd for the ride