Just got done bumping some Pep Love

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
@ doja gyeahhh "future development" is the shit..i ad that tape withthe black cover..man that had some dope slaps on there..what was the name of that one track where he talks about gettin dissed by the broads? that shit was clean haha and good looken on peepin that remix brotha glad u diggen it

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm not a big del fan, but I had that tape....my favorite song was where he was going to the store.....just a random ass song about going to the liquor store....

Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
@ Defy im trying to reemmber the name of the track it might be the same one im talken about..cuz i think he talked about goin to the liquor store gas station hittenthe mall and gettin dissed by some broad..the ebat was clean tho

ahh it jsut came to m i think it was called "Why you wanna get funky with me?"

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
@ doja gyeahhh "future development" is the shit..i ad that tape withthe black cover..man that had some dope slaps on there..what was the name of that one track where he talks about gettin dissed by the broads? that shit was clean haha and good looken on peepin that remix brotha glad u diggen it
"Why Ya Want To Get Funkee" is the name of the track. Fuck I've been hella busy lately but I could upload the mp3 track later one. BLESS ONE. off top the best part of the track is when he spits, "you tripping off things, each finger got rings, we are about to bounce like springs, but she's like where my chicken wings" CLASSIC