Just caught the Bradley/Pacquiao replay, what fight were you mf's watching???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
You've already exposed your lack of knowledge on this board 1,000 times over Tony.

I feel like I lose brain cells trying to go back and fourth with you, so I won't.

[RogerMayweatherVoice]You don't know shit about boxing.[/RogerMayweatherVoice]
Just calling it like I see it.... why is Pacquiao running away from the rematch? Timothy Bradley is in a wheelchair talking about how unscathed his face looks and how Pacquiao don't want the rematch, lol

In a wheelchair? Lol

If Pacquiao really feels like he won the fight, he'd excersice that rematch option and go beat Timothy Bradley (convincingly this time).

Dec 9, 2005
Just calling it like I see it.... why is Pacquiao running away from the rematch? Timothy Bradley is in a wheelchair talking about how unscathed his face looks and how Pacquiao don't want the rematch, lol

In a wheelchair? Lol

If Pacquiao really feels like he won the fight, he'd excersice that rematch option and go beat Timothy Bradley (convincingly this time).

Again, Bob Arum has stated that selling a rematch on PAY PER VIEW to the public would be tough, because 98% of the people who watched, and PAID FOR the fight, saw the same thing: PACQUIAO dominating Tim Bradley.

Now, Pacquiao could fight my grandma and still sell tickets, but the fact of the matter is that fans will feel cheated having to pay for the same fight twice, just because the judges fucked up.

I personally wouldn't mind paying to see the rematch. Thought that Pacquiao felt like most of us did, and felt he was comfortably ahead, so he was coasting. Don't think that will happen in a rematch.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That's a sorry as excuse bruh. Pacquiao don't want it with Bradley because Bradley outboxed him the first time around and will outbox him again. Just imagine if Bradley beats Pacquiao again, that would be the end of Pacquiao. So they have to go find somebody that Pacquiao can beat, so they can hype him up again.

Time to go cherry pick again and find an easier opponent. Margarito's retired, Shane's retired, Oscar's retired, Cotto probably won't fight at any more catchweights. Floyd's in jail and might retire. So that leaves Bradley and JMM. JMM would be the easier fight since he's already beaten him.

If Pacquiao can't beat an undefeated 29-0 Tim Bradley how is he going to be an undefeated 43-0 Floyd Mayweather?

Dec 9, 2005
Shows how much you know.

Juan Manuel Marquez arguably beat Pacquiao every time they fought. Did that stop him from taking two rematches with him?

Pacquiao took his loss like a true champion. He isn't afraid to lose, and he accepts it like a man. Why would he be scared of a guy he was toying with.

God you're dumb.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
He don't want it with Bradley.... because Bradley put on a boxing clinic by slipping punches, countering, landing jabs (to the face and body) and good combination body punching.

People keep saying how Pacquiao took the last rounds off, maybe those body shots were having an effect. Could be a strong possibility... I mean Pacquiao was knocked out from body shots before. He doesn't take them to the gut too well huh...

Feb 3, 2006
So for a third time in a row Manny is not fighting a 147lber. I had the fight scored a draw. I would like Bradley to fight Marquez, Khan, Bailey, or Berto. I would love Manny to fight a top 147lber like Berto, Devon, or Cotto at 154lb, we all know now that he don't want it and never wanted it with Mayweather.

Feb 3, 2006
Shows how much you know.

Juan Manuel Marquez arguably beat Pacquiao every time they fought. Did that stop him from taking two rematches with him?

Pacquiao took his loss like a true champion. He isn't afraid to lose, and he accepts it like a man. Why would he be scared of a guy he was toying with.

God you're dumb.
Marquez is 40 yrs old the 4th fight is pointless. But Manny really has no one to fight other then Bradley, Marquez, and Bum - Bum Rios. All the good 147lber are with Golden Boy. I tell you one thing Manny has no punching power if you're not weight drained coming into the fight. Now tell I'm lying??

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
He don't want it with Bradley.... because Bradley put on a boxing clinic by slipping punches, countering, landing jabs (to the face and body) and good combination body punching.

People keep saying how Pacquiao took the last rounds off, maybe those body shots were having an effect. Could be a strong possibility... I mean Pacquiao was knocked out from body shots before. He doesn't take them to the gut too well huh...
Boxing clinic? A boxing clinic is when you pretty much shut the guy out. I'd say Floyd puts on boxing clinics but Bradley? LMAO!

Concerning those body shots, he took some but I don't think they did as much damage as you're implying. Also, when he was knocked out in the past from body shots he weighed how much? Exactly.

Oct 11, 2009
I'M STILL LAUGHING AT ANYONE THAT THINKS PACQUIAO HAS MUCH SAY SO OVER WHO HE FIGHTS... PAC AIN'T RUNNING FROM ANYBODY... HE'S LETTING BOB ARUM DICTATE WHO HE FIGHTS... THAT'S HIS PROBLEM... HE TURNED DOWN $40 MILLION FIGHTING FLOYD TO MAKE $25 MILLION AND TAKE AN L AGAINST BRADLEY... LOL... I'M SURE IF IT WAS UP TO HIM HE WOULDA TOOK THE FLOYD FIGHT ALREADY...

Dec 9, 2005
I tell you one thing Manny has no punching power if you're not weight drained coming into the fight. Now tell I'm lying??

Hate. Hate. Hate.

Since moving up to 147 (a division that Manny doesn't even cut weight to make weight for)

The combined record of Pacquiao's opponents is: 278-43

Of those 43 losses his opponents shared, only 3 came by way of knockout. So your opinion is flawed.

Manny is 150lbs soaking wet, and he's fighting guys who outweigh him by at least 10lbs.

Besides, I'm sure if you asked the guys who have actually taken a punch from Pacquiao if he has power, they'd tell you something completely different from what you're saying.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Concerning those body shots, he took some but I don't think they did as much damage as you're implying. Also, when he was knocked out in the past from body shots he weighed how much? Exactly.
People keep saying that Manny's workrate slowed down and he lost the championship rounds... Think those body shots had anything to do with it? There's a cause and an effect. Those body shots that Bradley were landing had an effect on Pacquiao's work rate. Let's not take away credit from Bradley.

I don't know how much Pacquiao weighed when he was getting knocked out by body shots but the fact is... he's been knocked "OUT" by body shots. Doesn't look like he takes them that well.... he slowed down because of them hooks and straight punches to the gut.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
People keep saying that Manny's workrate slowed down and he lost the championship rounds... Think those body shots had anything to do with it? There's a cause and an effect. Those body shots that Bradley were landing had an effect on Pacquiao's work rate. Let's not take away credit from Bradley.

I don't know how much Pacquiao weighed when he was getting knocked out by body shots but the fact is... he's been knocked "OUT" by body shots. Doesn't look like he takes them that well.... he slowed down because of them hooks and straight punches to the gut.

I give Bradley credit for doing the Dougie......and not getting knocked out.....

and for giving Mayweather fans someone else to cheer for because their favorite woman beater is dying in jail.....lol

Mar 24, 2006
Yeah.

Bradley's 12 KO power sure was putting in work on Pac's body alright. LOL Pac took way more body shot damage from Margarito and still kept coming.

Whatever you dumbfucks gotta tell yourselves at night to make you sleep better I guess. I swear some of you need to really have your head checked. You really can't be this fuckin' ignorant.....can you?

I also find it funny how you socalled boxing experts believe Bradley outboxed Manny too. Are you serious? How can some who lands 100 less punches with no bite at all be outboxing someone? Seriously?

You guys talk about Manny missing alot of the punches he got awarded by compubox but you dumb fucks fail to realize Mr. Bradley's punches were mostly hitting arms and gloves all night. If you watched the fight countless times like you've all said you have you would see this exact point I'm making. You guys are just fuckin' stubborn as all hell and can't deal with the reality staring you dumb fucks in the face.

Leave it to the Sicc's Floyd nutthuggers to be a part of the 2% who scored the fight for Bradley in the ENTIRE WORLD.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
The body shots had an effect on Pac's workrate? How much of an effect did they have when he STILL landed had more punches thrown AND landed than Bradley? What was Bradleys excuse for slowing down and breathing out of his mouth? His ankle? Your ankle isn't going to cause you to breath out your mouth, lol.

He was nowhere near the weight he is in now and was nowhere near the age. Remember, this was YEARS ago, Tony. And a lot of greats get crumpled by body shots. You ever watch the B-HOP vs ODLH match?

Dec 9, 2005
Called it like I saw it just like the official judges who were ringside.

Manny Pacquiao got beat (again).

Yes, keep comparing yourself to the "official" judges...2 of whom were ousted by Harold Lederman before the fight even started, as incompetent.

For the record, one of the judges you agree with was CJ Ross...who scored Rios-Abril 116-112 for Brandon Rios...a fight in which you could argue that Rios lost damn near every round.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Then why were they assigned to judge the fight?

Didn't see that Rios-Abril fight so I can't comment on that one.

Why are you acting so shocked? It's not like Manny was 43-0 or something, he'd been beaten before.