Just caught the Bradley/Pacquiao replay, what fight were you mf's watching???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
damn it must hurt for u guys! still crying over a close decision that all 3 judges had the same score and gave to Tim Bradley. Manny so called dominated but Bradley came out unscratched lmao! and still 29-0

[video=youtube;95kisGp9yfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95kisGp9yfU[/video]

Dec 9, 2005
damn it must hurt for u guys! still crying over a close decision that all 3 judges had the same score and gave to Tim Bradley. Manny so called dominated but Bradley came out unscratched lmao! and still 29-0
Nobody is crying...but of course a bullshit decision like this on the sport's biggest stage is going to cause an uproar.

This fight wasn't close.

Of course Team All Things Floyd will never admit to that, because it's in your nature to want to see Manny fail.

It's no coincidence that the only 5 people on this board who seem to think Bradley deserved a win (or draw) are the same people on here who bash everything Manny does.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THE PUNCH COUNT TELLS THE TALE. I'M NOT A PACMAN FAN BUT BRADLEY DID NOT DO ENOUGH OF ANYTHING.
TO BE AWARDED THE BELT. TRUE BOXING FANS KNOW YOU HAVE TO REALLY EARN THAT BELT IN ORDER TO TAKE IT FROM THE CHAMP.
ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FIGHT GOES TO THE CARDS. ITS ALL THIS NEW BOOTY ASS BULLSHIT,KILLIN THE SPORT.

Feb 8, 2006
Nobody is crying...but of course a bullshit decision like this on the sport's biggest stage is going to cause an uproar.

This fight wasn't close.

Of course Team All Things Floyd will never admit to that, because it's in your nature to want to see Manny fail.

It's no coincidence that the only 5 people on this board who seem to think Bradley deserved a win (or draw) are the same people on here who bash everything Manny does.
I'm not a mayweather groupie! Never was and never will be. I respect his skills because he is the best in the game hands down and don't really get the respect he deserves. I Juss call it how I see

Feb 3, 2006
[video=youtube;riSEb-hdq8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=riSEb-hdq8M[/video]

Now watch the video and see if Manny landed all these punches that all the fans claim he did. Because this video shows great defense by Bradley and Manny missing a lot of shots. The HBO team are Manny fans and bias as hell. This is how I saw the fight, and I didn't need slow-mo to see it. Very close fight that could've went either way.

Dec 9, 2005
^ It's Arum who doesn't want the rematch. The fight was so one sided that they'd have a hard time selling a PPV for a rematch which in most people's eyes wasn't warranted. I personally want to see it because after watching the fight several times, it seems that Manny cruised his way through, thinking the same thing 98% of us did: He was in total control of the fight.

Anyone who thinks Bradley won, or even came close to doing so is in a very small minority.

Again...it's no surprise to me that the Manny haters on this board are claiming Bradley came even remotely close to making this a competitive fight. Tony, I find it laughable that you think Manny wouldn't want the fight...but then again, it's you.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Excuses pouring down like rain... Manny doesn't want to get beat "AGAIN" that's why.... this time it maybe even worse because Bradley probably won't sprain or break his feet or ankles. Bradley is all bad for Pacquiao and Arum knows he screwed up by putting Manny in there with someone that can actually BOX. No more Margarito's, weight drained Cotto's/De La Hoya's and washed up Sugar Shane's to beat up on huh...

Manny has been exposed. Add Bradley's name to the list of boxers that gave Manny Pacquiao a boxing lesson. There's more to boxing than just throwing wild punches and flurries.

K @krizgin , yeah the fight was so one-sided that all three judges scored it 7-5. That's one round away from a draw. Manny got tired out from all those wild shots that he missed.

Jun 23, 2005
let me smoke what yall smoking on!!! tony bigface and trips we need to have session of that shit yall got going cuz its making yall see things hellas different lol

Dec 9, 2005
You've already exposed your lack of knowledge on this board 1,000 times over Tony.

I feel like I lose brain cells trying to go back and fourth with you, so I won't.

[RogerMayweatherVoice]You don't know shit about boxing.[/RogerMayweatherVoice]