Just caught the Bradley/Pacquiao replay, what fight were you mf's watching???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2006
You went from saying/implying that he (Manny) was robbed, to Bradley winning, to the fight being a draw. You've stated THREE different things, man. It's all there in black and white for everyone to see. You can try to use semantics all you want but it's there, man.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure! You would post that kind of statement directly after you watched the fight? That was what you meant by the FIRST post after the fight? LMAO! You can fool tony and trips, but not me, pal.

It does prove my point. It was the first step in your switcharoo.

Bradley won the fight to you? So how then can it be a draw? How the FUCK can you score it a draw if he won the fight to you? LMAO!!!

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, some of that was after the first hour. However, the point is, you said the shit. You went from Pac being robbed, to Bradley winning, to the fight being a draw.

And in previous posts you gave the fight to Bradley. So which is it? Did Bradley win, did Pac get robbed, was it a draw or did aliens from Zebes show us a fight from a parallel fuckin' universe? Pick one and stick to it.

WTF IS YOUR VIEW OF THE FIGHT DICKFACE? You've said so many fuckin things now no one knows!

So now you admit that you changed it after you saw the fight? LMAO!
1st off I did admit the fight a 'Draw' the next day dumbass, but you're too busy crying like a lil bitch to read it.

So you still want to hold me to what I said an hour after the fight?? But you want to disregrad my score card a day later after I rewatched the fight and scored it a draw?? I've been calling the fight a draw for 11 days now, but you want to talk about an hour after the fight to prove your bias ass pointveiw?? This is the same lame that had Manny beating Marquez in Nov 2011, but you have the balls to call me a dickrider. SMH You are a Manny dickrider for real..

Feb 8, 2006
lol this big uproar is about nothing but MONEY!!!! that a lot of people lost lmao! they still butthurt

HBO can't get over their cash cow losing a close fight, where was all this uproar in the Marquez fight, Strum vs De la hoya and many others, oh because it was a huge money fight around the corner. yall need to read between the lines

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
1st off I did admit the fight a 'Draw' the next day dumbass, but you're too busy crying like a lil bitch to read it.
Bigtits, you went from saying Mannyw as robbed to Bradley putting on a boxing clinic the SAME fuckin night as the fight. In less than 24 hours you've changed your view THREE times.

So you still want to hold me to what I said an hour after the fight?? But you want to disregrad my score card a day later after I rewatched the fight and scored it a draw?? I've been calling the fight a draw for 11 days now, but you want to talk about an hour after the fight to prove your bias ass pointveiw??
My bias point of view? How am I bias? I said Bradley should keep the belt but said the best thing for Bradley to do would be to vacate the title and fight for it or just give Pac a rematch. I've said Top Rank should be investigated and that Arum calling for an investigation is a smokescreen. I've said Manny should have taken the test with Floyd and that Manny will get beat by Floyd. How am I bias?

This is the same lame that had Manny beating Marquez in Nov 2011, but you have the balls to call me a dickrider. SMH You are a Manny dickrider for real..
And he won the fight. You can say JMM won that fight, many people thought he did, but the numbers and cards weren't convincing like Bradley and Pac. People were pretty much split on JMM vs Pac but they weren't on Bradley vs Pac.

Feb 3, 2006
Bigtits, you went from saying Mannyw as robbed to Bradley putting on a boxing clinic the SAME fuckin night as the fight. In less than 24 hours you've changed your view THREE times.

My bias point of view? How am I bias? I said Bradley should keep the belt but said the best thing for Bradley to do would be to vacate the title and fight for it or just give Pac a rematch. I've said Top Rank should be investigated and that Arum calling for an investigation is a smokescreen. I've said Manny should have taken the test with Floyd and that Manny will get beat by Floyd. How am I bias?

And he won the fight. You can say JMM won that fight, many people thought he did, but the numbers and cards weren't convincing like Bradley and Pac. People were pretty much split on JMM vs Pac but they weren't on Bradley vs Pac.
LOL.. You still reaching to make your point.. My point of veiw has been the same Manny gave the fight away is the Championship rounds.. Even after I re-watched the fight the next day and scored it a draw. Manny still lose the championship rounds. The three judges that scored the fight all had Manny losing all the championship rounds. But no you over look all that I said about the fight for 12 days now to talk about an hour after the fight.. Everyone is reading your rant and laughing at you.

This will be the last thing I say to you about the fight. I scored the fight a DRAW. Manny lost a close a fight because he got tired and lost all the championship rounds (I told you Manny would get tired by the 9th round two weeks before the fight I might add).

Now shut you bitchmade faggot ass up and go cry me a river while looking at your Manny poster. And new WBO Champion Tim Bradley. I know that hurts to hear but deal with Fuckboy.. You whinning and cry won't take the 'L' off Manny's record.

rewatching the fight scoring it a draw and sticking to it >>>> Hersey bitching about what I said an hour after the fight, even after I been calling the fight a DRAW for 12 days now. = Hersey still crying me a river..

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
LOL.. You still reaching to make your point.. My point of veiw has been the same Manny gave the fight away is the Championship rounds.. Even after I re-watched the fight the next day and scored it a draw. Manny still lose the championship rounds.
Even if he lost the championship rounds Bradley did nothing to take the title. Bigfool, judges usually side with the champs when it comes down to something like this. Bradley did NOTHING to TAKE the belt. If he had won 1-9, and lost 10, 11 and 12, do you think he should have still lost just because those were championship rounds?

The three judges that scored the fight all had Manny losing all the championship rounds.

No they didn't. One of the judges gave him a round.

But no you over look all that I said about the fight for 12 days now to talk about an hour after the fight.. Everyone is reading your rant and laughing at you.
How are they doing that when like 6 people propped me after you were exposed? You're the laughing stock here Bigface. You went from the guy getting robbed, to Bradley putting on a clinic, to the the fight being a draw. Make up your goddamn mind. You don't see anyone else doing that stupid shit. At the most you see people giving a different opinion once but you've gone to extremes!

This will be the last thing I say to you about the fight. I scored the fight a DRAW.

Yes, you scored it a draw after you said manny got robbed and after you said Bradley won (something you said at least three times before changing your mind.) You kept babbling on about "Show me where I scored it other than a draw, show me where I scored it other than a draw" with your stupid self, and I did that.

Manny lost a close a fight because he got tired and lost all the championship rounds (I told you Manny would get tired by the 9th round two weeks before the fight I might add).
He didn't loose all of the championship rounds he won one of them according to one of the judges. My thing is this, even if he got tired, which he did, they BOTH got tired and Bradley did NOTHING to TAKE the belts.

Now shut you bitchmade faggot ass up and go cry me a river while looking at your Manny poster. And new WBO Champion Tim Bradley. I know that hurts to hear but deal with Fuckboy.. You whinning and cry won't take the 'L' off Manny's record.
LOL! I don't care about Manny and an L, shit he already had three of them what is one more going to hurt? And I've said no one should strip Bradley or take the belts away, so Bradley is cool in my book. I don't think he will have three succesful defenses of the title, but yeah, the shit don't bother me, chump.

rewatching the fight scoring it a draw and sticking to it >>>> Hersey bitching about what I said an hour after the fight, even after I been calling the fight a DRAW for 12 days now. = Hersey still crying me a river..
Tommorow you're gonna say something different. Shit tommorow you'll probably say YOU beat Manny for the belt.