JUS BOUGHT BALANCE "GOLDEN STATE WARRIORZ" ALBUM FIRE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2005
1- 4.25/5 : Monster track here...some of my favorite bay rappers on a dope beat
2- 4.25/5 : That beat is dope as fuck...i'm loving the audio two sample
3- 3.5/5 : solid track...nothing incredible but it's bumpable
4- 4.25/5 : dope beat dope hook dope verses...this should get some radio play
5- 3.75/5 : another solid track with a good use of autotune....kinda lil wayneish
6- 4/5 : i'm loving that beat...and erk drops a solid verse...good track
7- 3/5 : nothing special...first misstep imo
8- 3.5/5 : pretty good track but the hook is kinda corny
9- 3/5 : average track...good to hear some new smigg tho
10- 3/5 : with a line-up like that it could've been better...average
11- 4/5 : great track...nice way to end the cd

Overall this is a good compilation...the beats are top notch and most of the featured guests dropped good verses....i was expecting more tracks but whatever....it's still dope...

FINAL RATING: 3.75/5
dope it is. look for my review soon

Nov 28, 2005
FINALLY MY REVIEW!! if anyone cares. lol

1- 5/5 : this track is knockin, to me one of best songs from bay in 2008. beat rattles the trunk!!! marv, yuk, balance cant go wrong!

2- 5/5 : dope track once again. reminds me of a 50 cent type record. beat is pounding and balance verse "lyrically ima outta my mind/rip niggas up outta dey spine" crazy!!

3- 4.5/5 : traxamillion did his thing on this beat and the hook "ride to da moon" is catchy as fuck. lol. i found my self saying it!! knockin!!

4- 4.5/5 : Dope this song should be on the radio 24/7. balance u need to shoot a video for this one! flippin the jayo felony hook whas genuis.

5- 5/5 : "priceless" is my shit!! a song about real shit, not jus sum girl song or battle rap song. hoodstarz came sick and balance did his thing wit tha t-pain. lol classic!!

6- 4/5 : dope track reminds me of a dr. dre beat. lyrics on point. erk did his thang on this beat. and tha girl singing the hook is dope!!

7- 4/5 : this song is jus str-8 up lyrics!!! crooked i "i aint sayin nuthin to wayne/ but i dont write either/ im like nuttin after oral sex i come from the brain" balance "gotta a debo flow hide ya piece nigga" classic mc shit!!

8- 4/5 : this one i can see all the girls luvin. sick beat same hook from destiny child "say my name" balance came sick, the wolverine line is dope!!

9- 4.5/5 : another dope track. balance only on the hook on this one. knocking song the drums and keys are dope. smigg, j-stalin, guce did they thing on this.

10- 3.5/5 : dope track. but only reason i didnt give this a 4 is because i heard it on "unda doggs" mix cd in 2007

11- 4/5 : perfect way to end cd. dutch and balance talk about they history in the bay area rap game. beat and hook is sick. remind me of sum dr. dre shit.

one of the best albums i bought this year. altho it has a totally different sound then "young and restless" i like that. great bay comp!!! i can always count on balance to give me great music and lyrics on every project.

other bay rappers take notes!!

go cop it!! well worth the 9.99

Aug 27, 2007
this was a nice album and the production from icons was crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Co-sign!

8 of them are my shit the other 3 are good!!

Balance Presents: Golden State Warriorz Vol. 1 - CD

2008 City Hall Records

01. I'm Good - Messy Marv, Balance, Yukmouth
02. Step Up - Balance, Remo, Garcia
03. Ghetto Supastar
04. I Can Give It To Ya - Balance, Big Rich, G-Stack
05. Priceless - Balance, Dem Hoodstarz, Jesse James
06. Eyes Wide Shut - Balance, Erk Tha Jerk, Ahku
07. New West - Crooked I, Juice, X.O., Balance
08. Say My Name - Balance, Jesse James, La, Selau
09. Gone - Smigg Dirtee, J.Stalin, Guce, Balance
10. Whasup - Balance, Big Rich, Mistah F.A.B.
11. Swear To Tell Tha Truth - Dutch, Balance
[/QUOTE]

Yeah 1,3,4,5,8,9 and 11 were my favorites. Great CD.