jus bought a house!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
year, i closed on a two family duplex yesterday. it was appraised at $178,000 but i got it for $164,000. it's 2 bedroom/ 2 bath on one side and 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom on tha other. imma rent tha 3 bedroom side out and that'll help me pay for tha mortgage. can i get some congratulations? it's on this weekend! fold.

Apr 26, 2002
Re: Dayum,You balling like that

SPORADIC said:
Can I come move in wit you?
naw homie, it aint ballin. it's all bout connections. i got connected wit tha right real estate agent and he manipulated my income. alotta under tha table shit but fucc it, i got it. i had to put $4,300 cash down tho. grinded for 6 months to get that. preesh ya'll. fold.

May 17, 2002
thats how I got my 300,000 down to 250,000!! Aint it great feeling dog? Do the damn thing, theres too many niggas over 20-25 still livin with there parents & shit.

Good shit pimpin!

"FOLD":)

Jun 27, 2002
MAN THATS SOME REAL TALK ABOVE....I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I DONT RESPECT SOME OF MY FOLKS THE SAME THAT SIT HOME ALL DAY AND SELL LIKE AN OUNCE OF WEED EVERY 3 WEEKS, LIVIN WIT THE MAMA AND AINT TRYIN TO MOVE OUT, DAMN NEAR 25 YEAR OLD AND CANT TAKE CARE OF HIMSELVES....I MEAN THAT MY NIGGA AND ALL BUT DAMN ...GET OF THE BREAST MILK AND MOVE OUT THE CRIB ......TOO MANY JODY ASS NIGGAS MAN

T

trueazn9

u got a low doc loan then right t spoon? thats wut i got.
thats how u can get ur income manipulated. where is ur house
at? wut city? congrats

Apr 25, 2002
Congratulations Fold, I mean T-Spoon!

I have a 3 story Bachelor's pad with a Kegerator, Pool Table, Full Bar, Foosball table, Electronic Dart Board, A bad ass Deck, 2 garages, 7 bedrooms and even a Sauna in the basement. The house is all new and it's a Bachelor's heaven..... my rent is $800 and I split it 5 ways (used to be 6 but my roomate died last week, R.I.P.) anyway if this house was in the Bay Area I'd be paying millions probably, lol

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
trueazn9 said:
u got a low doc loan then right t spoon? thats wut i got.
thats how u can get ur income manipulated. where is ur house
at? wut city? congrats

yup easy... my parents house aint even that big, its middle class... 2 stories like 3 or 4 bedrooms and 3 bath... and its almost 600 g's

fuck

Congrats though man thats some good shit right there

Apr 26, 2002
preeshiation ya'll. i'm tha first in my family to BUY a house. my dad is damn near 65 and he still rents! i feel good, it's foundation. no landlord to kicc me out if i'm too loud. thanks ya'll.

but on tha real, i'm 27 years old and i kno there's A LOT of people that i surround myself wit that say, "congratulations", but i kno in they heart they hatin. i kno it's sincere frum ya'll cuz ya'll dont kno me, so thanks ya'll.

there's people that dwell, and there's people that progress. i progress. i made a goal las year to buy a house and i fuccin mashed.......hard. when i c sumbody wit shum i want, i don't dwell and hate, i go out and go get it. that's real shit. quit sidelinin and join. thankz hella much ya'll. fold.

T

trueazn9

am i invited to the housewarming party? ill bash mustynutz
from the top deck!!!!!