jus bought a house!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

trueazn9

unlike 90% of ur fools i respect t spoon for doin his thang
and never hatin. look at him hes no hater and look at him.
yall should bow down on one knee to him and pay respects but
im shure some of ayll hatin on him cuz he got a duplex now.

smile in ur face but wanna kill ya like some famous raper said

Apr 25, 2002
congrats, and thats a smart move letting renters pay the mortage. next move is to pay off the mortgage with the quickness and get another place and do it all over again. this could be a foundation of not just a place for a family but for financial freedom. good luck with it. i will have to hate too though, because i wish i was in your situation, your doing what i plan to doas soon as i can scrape some chash together.
where did u buy the property, in atlanta??

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
trueazn9 said:

what the fuck are u yappin about now??? wasn't nobody on here disrespectin him , fool

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Congrats, your taxman will love you and you will love getting money back from the IRS next year. If you need a good taxman, hit me up and I'll shoot you his digits. Congrats on your escrow closing. Like I always said:
"I'm closing escrows on the West Coast, where my sess grows, so raise your dank up in the air and we'll have a sess toast" RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records

Aug 4, 2002
trueazn9 said:

You still here?!

Apr 25, 2002
Congratulations T-Spoon. I hope to buy a house as soon as I get out of college. I just hope all these years of educating myself will provide the means to purchase the home I want......

Apr 26, 2002
Humboldt High said:
congrats, and thats a smart move letting renters pay the mortage. next move is to pay off the mortgage with the quickness and get another place and do it all over again. this could be a foundation of not just a place for a family but for financial freedom. good luck with it. i will have to hate too though, because i wish i was in your situation, your doing what i plan to doas soon as i can scrape some chash together.
where did u buy the property, in atlanta??
year, homie. that's wut i'm doin. imma use tha equity in this bitch and get anotha duplex and sky's tha limit after that. i kno this girl and her best friend has 22 duplexes and he's only been doin it for 5 years! damn. but year, thanks for tha support ya'll. fold.

Sep 7, 2002
Congrats T Spoon!!!!

Thats where the money is, REAL ESTATE AND CARS!!!
I only got 5 classes left to get my A/A in Real Estate.

My advice to you if you're gonna rent out Three rooms. Make sure you contact those peoples previous managers and Land Lords on whether they paid rent on time, if they caused any trouble You should also have a security deposit in case they fuck your rooms up somehow and so on...

once again, congrats homie. keep on hustlin

Oct 26, 2002
yea dog major congrats, my grampy built my house for 300,000$ worth of shayo (6,500 sq ft) 3 floors, 5 beds 4 1/2 baths, but now since were in fat ass debt were looking to sell and tha bitch is worth like 2.2 mill, but i dont wanna leave my homies :(

BUT FUCK YEA ON THA HOUSES MEN!

Apr 26, 2002
Young Bull said:
Congrats T Spoon!!!!

Thats where the money is, REAL ESTATE AND CARS!!!
I only got 5 classes left to get my A/A in Real Estate.

My advice to you if you're gonna rent out Three rooms. Make sure you contact those peoples previous managers and Land Lords on whether they paid rent on time, if they caused any trouble You should also have a security deposit in case they fuck your rooms up somehow and so on...

once again, congrats homie. keep on hustlin
year, imma register my duplex wit section 8. that way tha govt pays and they neva late so........................... but year, thanks ya'll. fold