Jury duty question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2005
so i sent them a letter telling them i live in another county, and they replyed back by telling me that they don't give a fuck if i live in another county. that i still have to show up for it.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
Yes, you can. After I moved to Fresno, I was summoned for jury duty but in Kings County because I previously lived in Avenal. I still showed up for it and they told me I didn't have to do it because I was part of Fresno County now. Call them and explain your situation, or show up and tell them then. Either way, you should be able to get out of it since it's not the same county.

Jul 9, 2007
Yeah like the old saying goes taking your case to trial is putting your life in the hands of 12 people not smart enough to get out of jury duty.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
so i sent them a letter telling them i live in another county, and they replyed back by telling me that they don't give a fuck if i live in another county. that i still have to show up for it.
you fucked up by even responding to it. if you had just ignored it they would have no way of proving you ever received the letter.