Jurors in San Jose's biggest gang trial in years find four Norteños guilty of murder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2008
Looks like some tweaker shit to me.
80% of "homeboys" in san jo are tweakers, sad to say.

but on the other note. this shit is the only gangster shit that went down from the whole article :

"A few young men dressed in gang attire snapped pictures of some jurors as they were leaving the courthouse, frightening them. Security was heightened."

Dec 23, 2008
big man, ...with a gun.

...did it take 4 of them do rob 1 dude then shoot him?

how gangsterish SMH

I bet these were some 'down ass homeboys' lol

these fools could have ran up on the wrong fool without their posse or gun & got fuuuuuucked up.

Muh fuckers lookin like some little pipsqueaks methheads.
I know you are mad over the dollar shooting....but do you expect people to off eachother with fists? There is a reason for guns....@southbayx4 who fucked you over to get you so mad, you sound like a hoe that got done dirty on prom night.

Dec 23, 2008
ya there is a reason for guns, but this was not one of them.

...fists? the dude they robbed was not a rival lol

In fact I aint really mad at all, it's expected to be honest.

young, uneducated, children of convicts who call their momma by their first name & disrespect their grandma who is raising em, raised on welfare & theft.... its completely expected.

weak minded, engulfed in drugs... weed, ecstasy, yayo & meth.

influenced by music & fail to think for themselves, would rather have MC such-n-such tell em how to be "down for the cause" & how to "kill scrapas" then how to thicken their bank account, or how to be successful & not struggling by the time they are 40.

...they bank off the word of the local druggie who just so happens to be a "homeboy" but would run these kids pockets behind bars, & on the streets will pump them up like the pump-cases they are.

but these guys were not kids, sadly enough, it's grown ass men who are getting "praise" for being punks, & I'd gladly call em a punk to their faces & make em taste my steeltoes, the same I'd do to the rest of these filthy muh fuckers who cloud my city with cowardly acts of nonsense.

I got O.G. bloodline that is heavily Palmas affiliated, & I am sure even they would say these cats are GAME GOOFY for this.
The thing i disagree with is that you generalized them as being meth heads as the reason they did what they did....hey, things happen in the heat of the moment....if someone wishes to commit their life to a cause and see it to the bitter end, whats wrong with that? you dont start at the top....it is what it is....you like coke, i like pepsi.

May 1, 2005
THESE HOMIES WERE DOIN THINGS MOST HOMIES ARENT DOING AT ALL.. THERE WERE ALOT MORE CHARGES THAN THAT LOCKSMITH KILLING, THE MEDIA IS JUST PUSHING THAT ONE OUT SO MUCH JUST CAUSE OF THE WAY IT SOUNDS.. SO IM NOT GONNA SIT HERE N CALL THEM PEACE OF SHITS N METH HEADS (WHICH THERE NOT) JUST BECAUSE THEY SHOT N KILLED SOME FUCKIN LOCKSMITH.. THERES ALWAYS MORE TO THE STORY..

May 1, 2005
NAH IM FUCKIN AROUND BRO, I JUST POSTED IT UP FOR EVERYONE TO READ.. ALOT OF ARTICLES GET TOSSED UP IN HERE SO I SAID FUCK IT.. I REALLY DONT AGREE WITH THAT LOCKSMITH SHIT BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS..

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
The evidence against them included cellphone records, ballistics tests, informants' testimony and self-incriminating statements the defendants made in letters and in recorded conversations from jail.

ya the media made them make those phone calls telling on themselves!!!! FUCKIN MORONS!!!

Who the FUCK writes a letter from jail giving details of the crime he is being tried for?!?!?!?!?!?

IM GLAD THEY WERE FOUND GUILTY!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^^LOL This...

Apr 20, 2008
I know you are mad over the dollar shooting....but do you expect people to off eachother with fists? There is a reason for guns....@southbayx4 who fucked you over to get you so mad, you sound like a hoe that got done dirty on prom night.
did i say somthin to offend you? funny how your taking all of this so personally.
meth is one hell of an addicting drug and half the city is on it.
i aint lying. almost every homeboy ive met is a tweaker now.
minus the solid few. it aint nothin to be proud of.

if it aint the tweaker comment i dont see what your mad about

Apr 20, 2008
The thing i disagree with is that you generalized them as being meth heads as the reason they did what they did....hey, things happen in the heat of the moment....if someone wishes to commit their life to a cause and see it to the bitter end, whats wrong with that? you dont start at the top....it is what it is....you like coke, i like pepsi.
nobody is saying they are meth heads. were all just generalizing in the first place.
nobody is pointin fingers and sayin names