Jurors in San Jose's biggest gang trial in years find four Norteños guilty of murder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
it sucks that its your boy but but if your guilty of murder and a jury of peers find you guilty cuz ur killin random people for a fuckin doller then u deserve what comes next. fuck em

May 2, 2006
haha, a forum full of gangsters and when something gangster goes on the true mother in ya'll comes out....free the homies, loved onez stay strong....
So yoursaying it's gangster to go up and kill people that have nothing to do with gangs. Fuck ur homie that's not cool n not gangster either that's a bitch move. Kill ur rivals not people that nothing to do with gangs stupid people leave stupid coments

Sep 24, 2006
Free them homies its a corrupt system dont take word for word whats written in the paper, or what the d.a. be bullshittin about sum maybe tru but alot of faulty shit is always thrown in. My advice to homeboyz start saving up lawyer money fuck bail money....

Dec 4, 2006
killing someone for a dollar? that's not gangster at all..

and shooting at random people?...still not gangster, I expect scraps to do that shit when they see a person wearing red...

but one thing I know..homeboys know who bangs and who doesn't bang..

May 1, 2005
they just thru that 1 dollar shit out there cause of the way it sounds.. when you run up n rob someone for what they got you dont know what to expect he might have only had 50 cents on him or he could have had a few hundred or whatever.. in that case dude only had 1 dollar.. why they shot him idk why, do i agree with it, no i dont but the homie shorte is still a good homie of mine.. n by the way my homie wasnt there when they did that shit.. there just calling him the ring leader or whatever title they trying to give him..

Feb 13, 2011
The media will persecute our brothas for anything, in effort to instill fear in the public. Notice how they don't print anything about charges being dismissed, or when a homie walks on his case.

Mar 22, 2007
You guys should already know the media will say whatever the fuck they want to dirty some1s name or help create negative feelings towards someone they want down
The evidence against them included cellphone records, ballistics tests, informants' testimony and self-incriminating statements the defendants made in letters and in recorded conversations from jail.

ya the media made them make those phone calls telling on themselves!!!! FUCKIN MORONS!!!

Who the FUCK writes a letter from jail giving details of the crime he is being tried for?!?!?!?!?!?

IM GLAD THEY WERE FOUND GUILTY!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!