Juan Gotti

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Oh man. This kid has autism.
Yeah autism really does suck! I can't do shit about it.

What I meant to say was I was locked out for 6 years. I just made a typo. There was an error with the web developer script.

S @shizzniddel What did I ever do to you? All I asked was a simple question. No I never been to prison in my life. I'm only 19. I don't know who you are referring to. That's why. So don't give me crap. Yeah autism really does suck! I can't do shit about it.

Last edited:
Props: Mac Jesus
Apr 5, 2004
Yeah autism really does suck! I can't do shit about it.

What I meant to say was I was locked out for 6 years. I just made a typo. There was an error with the web developer script.

S @shizzniddel What did I ever do to you? All I asked was a simple question. No I never been to prison in my life. I'm only 19. I don't know who you are referring to. That's why. So don't give me crap. Yeah autism really does suck! I can't do shit about it.
Bro im jus fucken Around. And so what if u have autism. Im still gona treat you the same as everybody else breh. You aint getting special treatment just cause other people treat you "special"

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
From the pic I saw on here I was like "Mixerr looks like a pedofile, looks like some dude Chris Hansen would be telling to have a seat" then I clicked on that facebook link and saw

I think Mixerr really is a pedofile, hanging out at Chuck E Cheese talkin about "come here kids, you want some tickets?"

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Bro im jus fucken Around. And so what if u have autism. Im still gona treat you the same as everybody else breh. You aint getting special treatment just cause other people treat you "special"
I couldn't tell if you were joking. Don't worry! It's all good. I wasn't looking for any special treatment. Mac Jesus was the one pointed out that I had autism.

From the pic I saw on here I was like "Mixerr looks like a pedofile, looks like some dude Chris Hansen would be telling to have a seat" then I clicked on that facebook link and saw

I think Mixerr really is a pedofile, hanging out at Chuck E Cheese talkin about "come here kids, you want some tickets?"
Yeah I was at Dave & Busters. It was Nov. 2011. It's fun! You should try it! I'm saving up for an iPad. It cost about 120,000 tickets. I'm only halfway there.

Last edited: