Juan Gotti

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2004
I was just curious if you were someone affiliated with Interscope or do you work with them? That's all.

Geez this guys the siccness new dumbass... Lol. Ofcourse he works for interscope maybe search the forums a little bit buddy. Mac jesus is one of the few people in the industry that take time out of there day to really talk to the fans" of the music bizzness. Hes someone u should know around here if ur an artist. And why the fuck should he care if you know some one in "sony" . Your nothing to him, so show some fucken respect you dumb bitch

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
We'll talk about it. Not here.

Hey Mac sup breh,serio and shyballer keep emailing me constantly about you doing some PR work with you,holla at me about working something out for them bro.

Did you ever hear back from Percy Miller about the new No limit super group you guys were tryna put together??

You ever coming back out here to Idaho??

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I was just curious if you were someone affiliated with Interscope or do you work with them? That's all.
I work for Interscope's Canadian division. I scout a lot of up and coming artists and help get them signed and work on PR with them. I'm based in Canada but I do a lot of traveling throughout North America and even Europe. If an artist is hot I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure they make it in this game.

timebomb @timebomb check your email.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I work for Interscope's Canadian division. I scout a lot of up and coming artists and help get them signed and work on PR with them. I'm based in Canada but I do a lot of traveling throughout North America and even Europe. If an artist is hot I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure they make it in this game.

timebomb @timebomb check your email.
That's very awesome! It's cool that you do that.

Geez this guys the siccness new dumbass... Lol. Ofcourse he works for interscope maybe search the forums a little bit buddy. Mac jesus is one of the few people in the industry that take time out of there day to really talk to the fans" of the music bizzness. Hes someone u should know around here if ur an artist. And why the fuck should he care if you know some one in "sony" . Your nothing to him, so show some fucken respect you dumb bitch
I've been locked out for 6 years, so bear with me hear. I was finally let back on in Nov. 2012. I missed out on a lot during those 6 years.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2004
That's very awesome! It's cool that you do that.

I've been locked for 6 years, so bear with me hear. I was finally let back on in Nov. 2012. I missed out on a lot during those 6 years.
Arent you that one dude who took ecstasy with his cell mate in prison then u guys sucked eachother off on some super Fag shyt?? And then didnt you write this big online memoir about life in prison??? Yea im pretty shure that was you. Ill find the link later when i get home.