JT MAC MALL AND RAY LUV hiring interns for our new BUILDING $10-$20hr

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
we looking for employees to run dept in black wall street. we startin folks out with $10 a hour for stocking and office positions also sales reps and drivers for delivery team. we offering $500 a week for in house graphic and web designers plus benefits and free time to use office space to work on out side projects. we have the first all HIP HOP BUSINESS UNIVERSITY. we looking for hungry talented positive people to hire for not only the summer but long term team mates to come on board the BLACK WALL STREET FAM we have over 30 rooms in our building and we are half full. FOR THOSE OF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT (computers,studios,cameras etc.) and you want to start your own business PLUS you have real skills, then we can offer you a joint venture pay for your office space up front and give you a CASH ADVANCE of $1000 to start you off. AINT NOBODY GIVING BACK OR NETWORKING LIKE US PERIOD!! if your unemployed or tired of your punk ass job come be part of the fastest growing team of talented people in the bay.....

WE FINALLY HAVE A BUILDING YOU CAN COME TO EITHER LAUNCH YOUR CAREER OR FIND EMPLOYMENT WITH THE WORLD OF HIP HOP....

WE HIRING ALL THIS WEEK JULY 7 THRU JULY 14 COME
TO 9029 SAN LEANDRO CROSS STREET 92ND LOCATED OFF THE 98TH EXIT ON FREEWAY 880 AND 580

OFFICE LINE 24 HOUR 510 383.9123

[email protected]
OR THE CELL PHONE 510.978,1858

BLACK WALL STREET BUSINESS UNIVERSITY

OVER 30 ROOMS OF STUDIOS (now home to the GET LOW LABB) in house..
GRAPHICS
WEB DESIGN
MARKETING
PROMOTIONS
BOOKING SHOWS
MANAGEMENT
PHOTOGRAPHY
DUPLICATION
VIDEO PRODUCTION

and we hiring now!!!!!!!!

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS
JT BIGGA FIGGA
MAC MALL
RAY LUV
YOUNG BUCK (g unit)
and CO EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
RUSSELL SIMMONS
ps. thanx uncle russ for puttin your money where your mouth was it we puttin it to use wisely

STAND UP BAY AREA WE GOT THE DOOR OPEN OFFICIALLY
100% INDEPENDENT

WWWWHHHHAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
sounds like a pretty good opprutunity? How about Audio Engineers JT? I'm looking to do an audio engineering internship at the end of next year somewhere in the bay after completing my recording arts school

Apr 26, 2004
Fistacuffs said:
What JT is really saying is are there any suckers on the Siccness that want to get taken advantage of and make JT some money since his album sales are slumping and his CEO manual has been exposed as a fake.

Every member of the Siccness should be aware that JT only comes on here when he's looking to hustle some suckers.

Maybe if he changed his tactics and didn't weave so many dreams people would still respect him.

But as it is now , he's a fucking dinosaur that can't be trusted.
Sounds like sum'n a hater would say.... let the people figure that out on their own. if you get takin advantage of that on you, you let that happen. it sounds good to me...

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO SELL THE BUILDING AND MY CAR!! LOL

WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD PO BROKE AND STUCK IN THE WOODS OF PORTLAND I THINK ILL PACK IT UP AND GO BACK EAST......FUCKER

GET A LIFE WE GETTIN MONEY ....

Nov 3, 2003
its real............................

the man aint playin thats all there is to it. its real life and no gimmicks. business is business............ believe we with it cuzzin............... its time to pick it up................