JT MAC MALL AND RAY LUV hiring interns for our new BUILDING $10-$20hr

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I connected with the homie Ray Luv last nite y'all and not to say I EVER doubted what JT was hollerin, but to hear it from a life long friend made this shit all the more real....These cats are REALLY DOIN IT! The Russell shit aint no joke either....Oh and I won't even BEGIN to tell y'all who's on the beats....I had a chance to listen to one song last nite that was truely CLASSIC. I'ma be goin down there this week to see this shit live an direct, but I just wanted to vouch for this whole venture

Feb 19, 2003
DJ Mark 7 said:
I connected with the homie Ray Luv last nite y'all and not to say I EVER doubted what JT was hollerin, but to hear it from a life long friend made this shit all the more real....These cats are REALLY DOIN IT! The Russell shit aint no joke either....Oh and I won't even BEGIN to tell y'all who's on the beats....I had a chance to listen to one song last nite that was truely CLASSIC. I'ma be goin down there this week to see this shit live an direct, but I just wanted to vouch for this whole venture
Groovy. Can't wait to hear the results (regardless of what Satan A.K.A. Fistacuffs A.K.A. TerraPatch thinks).

PEACE!

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
yeah mike i see you making moves i aint mad at all i met you working a regular job now you puttin out cds and making power moves !! i know your manger at the spot you worked hate that me and struck up that convo know you independent FUCK A JOB BE A BOSS.................WHHHHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Learn from the best.....

and be ontop of your game. Here is a picture of JT starting off and where he at now with the "Manual"

Jun 26, 2004
OFF THA HOOK PLACE WENT FOR INTERVIEW TODAY JT AND CREW GOT IT CRACKIN HUGE A@@ PLACE COOL PEPOLE GREAT MUSIC ENVIORMENT 1 LOVE TO JT FOR STARTING SUCH A GREAT PLACE FOR OPPURTUNITY IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS..

Apr 8, 2004
getlow415 said:
yeah mike i see you making moves i aint mad at all i met you working a regular job now you puttin out cds and making power moves !! i know your manger at the spot you worked hate that me and struck up that convo know you independent FUCK A JOB BE A BOSS.................WHHHHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
you know it's all love fig... bosses do what bosses do. & like jt told me, "once you get this rap money, you'll never want anything else" and thats 100% fact. people say a lot of shit about the figg, but they can't take from him the fact that HE KNOWS THE INDEPENDANT HUSTLE TO A T

ps. you niggaz got it EASY, i had to H-U-S-T-L-E to get my spot, J handing out passes right now. but by being around this cat you WILL learn what you desire to learn. I've been to bayside in meetings with brandon and rob, met hella bay rappers which enabled me to be in the position I'm in now, been around the Game before he signed to Aftermath (I saw a Stuff magazine today & Game was on the back cover in an Ad!), been around Juve, Skip & Young Buck & Wacko, and MOST IMPORTANTLY learned the game - p!us way too much other shit to list!

(if that wasn't a testimonial to the school of Get Low then I dunno what iz)

THATS WHASSUP