JOSE CANSECO (bay area related)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

would yall hang wit Jose Canseco?

• yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • no

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
DUTCH F.E. & S. SAVAGE say, "The average siccness poster would JUMP at the chance to even get Jose's autograph much less hang with & chop business with him... Young Lou @Young Lou included."

My reply was, "You got me f*cked up bro. I would never hang around no snitch ass nigga no matter who it is. I don't know how yall were raised or brought but NOT ME!!! He's a lifetime sucka and I question anyone who would hang with a WORLDWIDE KNOWN SNITCH!!! Don't get mad at me"

My question to everyone on the siccness is would yall hang with JOSE or not? Holla back.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Hey Young Lou dont nobody give a fuck what you think lil homie so why dont you have a seat shut the fuck up & get back in your lane faggot.

You are so stupid you made a thread about a post in the wrong forum that will now get merged with your stupid post in the old thread in the right forum dumb fuck.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Young Lou just snitched on himself about a snitch thread trying to snitch on me & Dutch about a potential snitch.

So hey Young Lou we will put a thread in your thread about a thread because we heard you like threads so much.

yabish.

& anyway stupid faggot it was not DUTCH that said it, it was I & I take full responsibilty for I so U can get off my nuts sucka ass punk motha fucka lol

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
How did I snitch on yall when its in the SPORTS CENTER section??? Yall don't even no what snitching is!!! Weirdos and now yall all butt hurt about it. hahahahahahahahahaha

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Never nigga. I created it to see if S.SAVAGE & DUTCH-F.E. are right. They said that the average siccness member would ask for his autograph or hang out with him and do business. Maybe they're right. Maybe they're wrong. That's why the poll is in place. It's not personal bro. This nigga called me a "lil nigga" and a "faggot". That sounds like he's taking it personal when all I want to know if he's right or not. No need for nonsense lil kid name calling.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Never nigga. I created it to see if S.SAVAGE & DUTCH-F.E. are right. They said that the average siccness member would ask for his autograph or hang out with him and do business. Maybe they're right. Maybe they're wrong. That's why the poll is in place. It's not personal bro. This nigga called me a "lil nigga" and a "faggot". That sounds like he's taking it personal when all I want to know if he's right or not. No need for nonsense lil kid name calling.
LMAO

PLEASE do show me where I EVER typed the word Lil Nigga on here.

PLEASE prove it, faggot.