Jones just got knocked the fuck out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
apollo said:
That old expression about 'a fighter growing old before our eyes' came true the other night. I used to be surprised if he lost a couple of rounds in a fight, now he's been knocked out back to back twice. He should definitely retire. Two big knockout defeats in a row for a man who once seemed invincible. He let Johnson pound on him round after round. He looked like he was just waiting to get knocked out. It was sad to see, whether you like Roy or not. During his career Jones ruled the middleweight, super-middleweight and light-heavyweight divisions, and captured a portion of the heavyweight division. So how do you think history will view him?

He's definately going to be named top 10, like you said, even if you dont care for him, he did too much at too many weightclasses.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
apollo said:
So how do you think history will view him?
a pretty good fighter was never really tested like all the other greats....he was never involved in a classic fight and not cuz he was too good...it was cuz he fought bums for the most part....not his fault...just nobody around to give him a fight in his era....ali had frazier...leonard had hearns...who did RJJ have????????

Jul 9, 2002
Roy talked shit about Wlad Klitscko losing to corrie sanders, imagine Wlad hitting roy's glass chin. Roy is overrated and is a fraud, he didnt fight the best so he's not p4p in my book.

Sep 3, 2002
No, what the fuck is wrong with dude?

Is he bored? getting paid to throw fights? does he have brain damage or some other medical failure..

I'm sayin, Jones just lost to a guy who fights like back in grade school....

shit is ridiculous.

Sep 3, 2002
Johnson looked like a little kid, who got talked into fighting by his freinds and runs out and starts throwing windmills to get it over with.

He looked like Peter Mcneely when he faught Tyson.
Really I was pulling for Johnson, but honestly he punches like a girl.

He has two easy fights then he's done. He could be knocked out by a welterweight as far as I'm concerned.

Jun 18, 2004
YOUNGNUTT said:
AH MAN YOU TRIP'N', JOHNSON WAS ON HIM LIKE STINK ON SHIT!!!
Man, that last punch that Jones caught...it looked crazy to me, it looked like Jones was standing, watching it come for hella long, and just took it...I think if Johnson fights anyone worth mentioning, he will go down.