Joker TV- New episode! How about a magic Trick!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Haha ha!

Joker here back.. with another.. great episode of JOKER TV...

Joker TV.. is now the number one Joker Related show online...
only surpassed.. by that horrible.. Joker Trailer... spoof..
and that wack.. Joker interrogation scene spoof....

Joker TV.. reigns supreme... and has already surpassed... all other Joker Related. videos.. online... in just the first few weeks...

Check out the NEW official episode.... How about a Magic Trick ?

JOKER TV-How about a magic Trick?

Jun 4, 2004
@ 31 seconds you can see the jump cut......

Episode #1 only has 803 views.... so if the show is doing so great why not move over to YouTube for more exposure.... Revver.com sucks...

Dec 3, 2005
ha ha who oh he oh ha ha, holy shit that shit is comedy.
no im sorry but that shit is corny as fuck to me. i cant believe i just watched another "episode" of this gay shit. jokes on me i guess. i wanna see him do what he said he would:

"flowing with some fine girls around me?
can YOU do that? didn't think so..."

May 11, 2002
no im sorry but that shit is corny as fuck to me. i cant believe i just watched another "episode" of this gay shit. jokes on me i guess. i wanna see him do what he said he would:

"flowing with some fine girls around me?
can YOU do that? didn't think so..."

thats why I think the shit is so funny cause it is so corny. This dude is at his moms house with a cereal box on his head, using his little brothers Ernie dolls to do magic tricks. Then he tries to claim that his suit is expensive at the same time hes wearing a costco sized shredded wheat box on his head. To me that shit is fucking comedy.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ wit a beer gut... with a happy meal box on your head

get the fine girls and do a rap giving Siccness shot outs... you have 10 days

Dec 18, 2002
really, besides the fact that there is no originality to what you are doing--if you really painted your face and found a greezy ass green wig and stacked some boxes behind you while you did your thing then people might feel comfortable laughing at your "episodes".