John Edwards on Kerry ticket

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
Good choice? What do you think?

I liked Edwards. He isn't as accomplished as some of the other people Kerry was considering, but he was the most charismatic and is the best at connecting with people, which is a good balancing act for Kerry. Plus, hes a self made millionaire, he didn't marry into it like Kerry, so he might not necessarily want the bigger tax raises that Kerry does.

Fuck Bush-Kerry debates, I want to see the VP debates.

May 29, 2002
THA RIPPA said:
Fuck Bush-Kerry debates, I want to see the VP debates.
shit, edwards gots the looks but cheney been through like 3 heart attacks. you gotta respect a guy that is still going after three heart attacks

Dec 25, 2003
bayGIANTS said:
shit, edwards gots the looks but cheney been through like 3 heart attacks. you gotta respect a guy that is still going after three heart attacks
LOLOLOL

I would rather have his old ass replaced. the Republican party definitely needs some new blood. How the fuck can a 65 year old know what is good for our country today? Bush's entire cabinet is like my fuckin grandparents and shit.

And I'd rather see Cheney die of his next heart attack. The question would then be: Would Halliburton still win governmetn contracts with little or no competitive bidding?

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ How many multi-billion dollar U.S. defense companies do you reckon are out there, friend? Not too many.

And Edwards was "self-made" off of juicing insurance companies for all they're worth, and driving up all our premiums. Its real funny when you talk shit about people not being able to afford health care, and you're one of the reasons why they can't.

Hatch

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2004
i think Edwards was best choice available for Kerry. Edwards is charismatic, young, he is from the south. NO1 can win without winning the south.

Kucinich would guarantee Kerry a loss as would Dean, Vilsap is not known.

Edwards was the best choice for Kerry, for Edwards is more towards the center than Kerry and can allow him to give the impression that he is moving towards the middle of the road.

but in the long run Edwards is just another TRIAL LAWYER

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
RaginHomosexual said:
Well if Tadou said it then it must be true!
See above post. In the past, Edwards was a trial lawyer AGAINST big insurance companies and stacked up a cool 50 million.....is there something you dont understand about that? What does Edwards being worth 5x more than Bush have to do with me?

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Hatch said:
i think Edwards was best choice available for Kerry. Edwards is charismatic, young, he is from the south. NO1 can win without winning the south.

Kucinich would guarantee Kerry a loss as would Dean, Vilsap is not known.

Edwards was the best choice for Kerry, for Edwards is more towards the center than Kerry and can allow him to give the impression that he is moving towards the middle of the road.

but in the long run Edwards is just another TRIAL LAWYER

Are you serious??? Edwards is about as left as they come along with Kerry

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
KrypticFlowz said:
If hes a good enough lawyer to win money from big insurance companies dont you think he earned it?
This guy intimidates and milks 50 million out of insurance companies, driving the premiums of people young and elderly through the roof, and you're questioning whether or not his lawyering ability was up to par?

MALPRACTICE suits is what the guy specialized in....really try to think about that. If someone loses a leg, Edwards was the kind of person that would have wanted $3.5 million, effectively putting whole practices out ot business with a "one strike and you're out" policy. Once you have even a suit PLACED on you, your company insurance will go up the next day. And without insurance...you can't stay open.

I'd LOVE to see someone draw up numbers of how many health care providers Edwards put out of business. And i bet you, those numbers are coming REAL soon...damn i love election years.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
tadou said:
This guy intimidates and milks 50 million out of insurance companies, driving the premiums of people young and elderly through the roof, and you're questioning whether or not his lawyering ability was up to par?

MALPRACTICE suits is what the guy specialized in....really try to think about that. If someone loses a leg, Edwards was the kind of person that would have wanted $3.5 million, effectively putting whole practices out ot business with a "one strike and you're out" policy. Once you have even a suit PLACED on you, your company insurance will go up the next day. And without insurance...you can't stay open.

I'd LOVE to see someone draw up numbers of how many health care providers Edwards put out of business. And i bet you, those numbers are coming REAL soon...damn i love election years.
If a doctor F's up my leg, you better believe I'm gonna want 3.5 mil out the deal. That doesn't seem like a bad thing to me... you fuck up somebody's well being, you should pay.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Then should a child born deformed be allowed to sue his rich parents if its proven their drinking, drug use or something else caused the deformity? For how much? And where do you draw the line?

Jan 25, 2003
tadou said:
What does Edwards being worth 5x more than Bush have to do with me?
Nice dodge faggot. It's almost as if you expect people to forget you just wrote about 3 inches above...

tadou said:
juicing insurance companies for all they're worth,
Your wording and tone was purposely deceptive as to give the impression Edwards was a moral or legal wrongdoer. I called you on it, and now you want to dance.

Go fuck yourself Carlton. Why don't you go hang out with some white college "Young Conservatives" in a chat room and say gay shit like "Tool."

CARLTON BANKS SAYS: "YOU'RE A TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!"

Apr 25, 2002
KrypticFlowz said:
If hes a good enough lawyer to win money from big insurance companies dont you think he earned it?

God forbid he does his job and makes his money without ruining a country. That wouldn't be the american way.

May 27, 2002
Yeah hatch...venoms right....edwards was the 4th most liberal senator in washington.

A Hillary Clinton-Ted Kennedy ticket would be more conservative than this.