JOE BLOW - M.O.B. new album out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
yea i havent even downloaded this yet, i was all hyped for joseph after YSBPM but unprofessional mixing and mastering for every tape he dropped afterwards has really killed my interest in him
hell yea ,he be sayin some shit but you really cant slap it in a good system ,and he sounds monotonous in his delivery most of the time . this one of the only songs where he riding the beat and put some personality into it

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Real Recognize real was a disaster...terrible mixing pretty much did that one in, let alone everything else.
dont agree IMO wholeheartedly. i slap real recognize real almost every day...but shit other dude aint agree with me on blow out its all love some people gon feel some shit and some they aint gon...i liked it tho

real recognize real became one of my favorite albums out of nowhere when i moved to the bay, like rydah j clydes rated r, it just sounds a certain way when im riding through oakland that i can understand where hes coming from

i agree you should be paying me will never be faded. that shit is ill as fuck and if you dont have it like, you didnt buy the cd..you missed out...my nigga lost my you should be paying me album...i almost stopped being this niggas friend for that lol

rydah came hard on the MOB album tho..cant wait for a new rydah album....

Last edited:
Props: sizlamik

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
"im so ill" and "top tier" and "new slick rick" on real recognize real is one of my favorite blow songs ever including on you should be paying me. and there was many other dope songs on real recognize real like mob reflections, gymnastics, im a boy, say what you was sayin, even his daughter n'ahliyah had a slap! and the pimp talk interlude was hilarious. and thats just the songs off the top of my head. solid ass album you must not have soaked it up if you dont like it.

street knowledge mighta had the best verse on the album tho. if not the best verse he was in the running. i know his verse on im so ill by heart.

"when i shoot, sound like im opening a can soda, turning 23 to 45, jay jonah, and my bitch on the plane got it taped on her" blow was full of dope lines on R-R-R but i think dope lines is d-boy shit so someone else might not be enthused

that album is like my soundtrack to popping pills doing lines and drinking lean on the 80 west headed into frisco to the trap..i know the streets of frisco done heard it alot...me and the homie mac-11 slap blow thru the city all the time

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
this is the only joe blow album/mixtape i havent really felt. he cut his dope this time lol

usually if im sippin bo listening to a new joe blow album that shit super slaps...was tryna listen to it drinking a 4 and the shit was boring me. a few songs were standouts but a bunch of it seemed like throwaways to me. maybe itll grow on me later but from first listen, a little worse than blow out...thats just IMO tho

ima keep listening to it for the rest of the month and see if it gets better. some of the beats were just OK, not the usual dope choice of beats blow will pick and the rhymes werent as sharp..

he said something that stood out on the album tho "the more im talking im showing you my weakness" im waiting on the next ALBUM from blow...like another you should be paying me.

@ g raider i agree..best song..theres not alot of that smooth player like that song..seemed like a song that shoulda been on you should be paying me
yuuup, I was there sippin that 4 with ya, and we both said the album was garbage. maybe it was the lean, but it was hella boring.

Props: Gas One