Jive Ass Turkey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
i had the 3 hours with a 20 lb bird also.... but the tricc 4 an extra juicy turkey is that you have to use injector kits to juice that bitch up from the inside.... your shit will be JUICY FRUIT every fuccin time.... plus rub a lil mayonaise or olive oil on the skin b4 you put it in the bag for that crispy skin.... paprika rubbed in the skin also gives it that red brown color..... and cook it on like 400 for like 15-20 minutes butt naked.... that helps with the crispiness and color as well.... i can cook a muthafuccin turkey my nig....

Dec 13, 2003
i had the 3 hours with a 20 lb bird also.... but the tricc 4 an extra juicy turkey is that you have to use injector kits to juice that bitch up from the inside.... your shit will be JUICY FRUIT every fuccin time.... plus rub a lil mayonaise or olive oil on the skin b4 you put it in the bag for that crispy skin.... paprika rubbed in the skin also gives it that red brown color..... and cook it on like 400 for like 15-20 minutes butt naked.... that helps with the crispiness and color as well.... i can cook a muthafuccin turkey my nig....
sounds like it.
i slather my bird in mayo