JIN WILL BE IN SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Asian American RAPPER JIN WILL BE AT TOWER RECORDS STONESTOWN MALL IN SAN FRANCISCO OCTOBER 25 AT 4PM
SO ALL YOU BOYS AND GIRLS COME AFTER SCHOOL OR GET OFF WORK EARLY TO SEE JIN AND GET HIS NEW ALBUM THE PROPAGANDA TO SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will also be here tomorrow nite for his album release party at club WHISPER
535 FLORIDA STREET

Apr 25, 2002
chubbybadguy said:
KOREAN RAPPER JIN WILL BE AT TOWER RECORDS STONESTOWN MALL IN SAN FRANCISCO OCTOBER 25 AT 4PM
SO ALL YOU BOYS AND GIRLS COME AFTER SCHOOL OR GET OFF WORK EARLY TO SEE JIN AND GET HIS NEW ALBUM THE PROPAGANDA TO SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God damn, settle down before you bust a nut in your Docker's.

Jun 10, 2005
cHeWdOGG said:
although he did get his ass handed to him by serious jones
Serious Jones admitted coming at him with writtens after the battle though (why you would admit to that is beyond me). Plus, Jin won the $50,000 Fight Klub battle at the Mix Show Power Summit in the Bahamas for the 2nd year in a row...and that's like the premier battle (Serious Jones lost, I forget against who).

May 15, 2002
I just peeped his new DVD the other day

some pretty tight shit, dude can rip on the freestyle. After seeing it, i wanna see this Fabby vs Jin clip now where Fab takes him apart.

Nov 28, 2002
AL JIEH said:
Serious Jones admitted coming at him with writtens after the battle though (why you would admit to that is beyond me). Plus, Jin won the $50,000 Fight Klub battle at the Mix Show Power Summit in the Bahamas for the 2nd year in a row...and that's like the premier battle (Serious Jones lost, I forget against who).

ya serious lost to the dude from london in the bahamas, and jin ended up beatin him. Jin put up 10 Gz of ther bank he won tht night to battle serious again, but he had already bounced.

they gonna have a rematch soon tho...

@Rasan he is from Queens

May 11, 2005
JIN was on KMEL with BIG VON giving up to Mistah F.A.B. He said he is one of the tightest emcees he has seen.. Von mentioned how they ised to do freestyle Fridays at the station and mentioned Lock and FAB and Jin said yo that FAB is super nice. I battled him at the Hot Import Night car show. Von asked him who won. He said it was one of those battles some people say I won and some say he won.

Just incase you missed it

See the footage on The Freestyle King DVD out this month.....

Gary Archer
(RIP MAC DRE)
THIZZ Ent.

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
Jin is a real good dude. He's a big fan of rap/hip-hop and he loves what we have going on out here. He said he just wishes the rest of the world can see whats really poppin out here. He's been kickin it with us all weekend. wait until u hear the song him and ya boy did. him and quinn in the studio tomorow..... round two