JIN WILL BE IN SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
AL JIEH said:
Serious Jones admitted coming at him with writtens after the battle though (why you would admit to that is beyond me). Plus, Jin won the $50,000 Fight Klub battle at the Mix Show Power Summit in the Bahamas for the 2nd year in a row...and that's like the premier battle (Serious Jones lost, I forget against who).
o wow... i didnt know that... bcuz they straight up embarassed jin on BET basement and showed his loss to serious jones...

Apr 20, 2003
Jin is the truth and yes he rappin with Ya Boy and san quinn that is great. U know everybody in the Moe will be out in full force to support Jin today at Towr Records . to 6 pm I believe. Jin love the bay area and the yay area got much love for him

Sep 19, 2005
Jin is sick. I wana see him change his style a bit on songs and hook up with the new up coming cats like Team, Ya Boy, Fab, Turf Talk, or Frontline. Jin still needs to change his style for different songs. His voice and delivery sound the same on alot of his tracks. His freestyle thought is hard to come by. I havent heard many ppl that actually beat him (that Sirius Jones shyt was some cheap shit). I heard Fab did, but I really wana see or heard the battle for myself to decide.

Major props to Jin for expanding his shit to the Bay.

Apr 22, 2005
Jin be embarrasin fools on the mic,for real man lol I like watchin that shit cuz hella East cats be on some lame freestyle shit bringin up his ethnicity and soon as Jin get on the mic dude start CLOWWNNNIN lol plus he got skills man,props to Jin,David Banner for fuckin with us like that,I guess its game recognize game awwww shit *starts doin the get low*

*I'm lyin*

Apr 20, 2003
yea Jin is real B-I-G anyone from the bay who got flows should try to network with him . If you in the area go say what up to him at 4pm I bet the lines are long but well worth it. I heard his cd was sold out on cduniverse.com already!