Jimi Hendrix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2005
How many of yall mess with the music?? Personally, I think he's the second best artist of all time behing Bob Marley. In the short 4 year span with American success Jimi changed the way the world looked at music.

If he would have stayed alive who knows what ground he could have broken!

Dec 4, 2004
uh....pretty much a given that everyone likes his music. Are you barely discovering Hendrix???? might as well make a thread to ask who likes 2Pac lol.

May 22, 2005
^^Im just seeing what Siccness thinks. LOL. ive been going through my albums and hit my hendrix section and was wondering who else fucks with him. I know a lot of people know of him, but how many actually kn ow the music. ya know

Nov 15, 2005
Jimi's dope man. I listen 2 that cat. Supposedly there's GOin' 2 be a movie made about his life and Andre3000 is casted as Jimi. I think he could pull it off. It's just a rumor though.

May 26, 2007
i like his music..i met a guy that knew him when he was in a band before being famous..he said jimmi always wanted to do his own thing. he was a perfectionist, fool could play the guitar backwards or with his teeth when he was a kid. too bad he was so heavy into the drugs and he always had shyt on him and event under his bandanas he wore. he died cuz he suffocated. dude said jimmi knew he was bad and hated interviews.

Sep 17, 2006
How many of yall mess with the music?? Personally, I think he's the second best artist of all time behing Bob Marley. In the short 4 year span with American success Jimi changed the way the world looked at music.

If he would have stayed alive who knows what ground he could have broken!

I think he already broke such major ground in his few years of fame ( feedback, playing behind the back, etc. ), that there wasn't really anywhere else to go lol...much props deserved unarguably one of the top 5 guitarists of all time.