Jews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
If "things work so perfect how they do" people like you would not exist. You don't even know how our planet works. But to you "things work so perfect"?
I dont need to know how it works pops. I just know it works. Has the sun ever stopped nurturing the flowers? Has the rain ever not fallen to bring forward the next season? (Festival of caana) what keeps these cycles going year after year for thousands of years? How is a baby born out of a woman? Is that not itself crazy to even think about? But it happens and it never fails. Just how I believe it was newton who said. Gravity can explain the motions of the planets but it can't explain WHAT set them in motion.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
If "things work so perfect how they do" people like you would not exist. You don't even know how our planet works. But to you "things work so perfect"?

From the book of job chapter 37

14 Hearken unto this, O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God.

15 Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine?

16 Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?

17 How thy garments are warm, when he quieteth the earth by the south wind?

18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

19 Teach us what we shall say unto him; for we cannot order our speech by reason of darkness.

20 Shall it be told him that I speak? if a man speak, surely he shall be swallowed up.

21 And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.

22 Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.

23 Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out: he is excellent in power, and in judgment, and in plenty of justice: he will not afflict.

24 Men do therefore fear him: he respecteth not any that are wise of heart

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Heres my point tho. For me, for me, for me; I'd rather spend my day, week, year, rest of life looking for answers to explain life than sitting on my ass watching a soap opera distracting myself from the truth. Like I've said before religion in itself could be all bullshit to sync us away from the true God/Force. That's why I say id rsther be doing this and talking about this than that
you acknowledge religion being possible BS, why isn't the concept of a higher being (aka god) also BS? it's all within the real of possibilities at the end of the day. what is 'the truth'? is it one 'truth' for all humankind, or is it a personal 'truth' for each person?

the games we play to bide our time away. that's all it is at the end of the day. bars.

you're reading up on the abrahamic religions. also check out hinduism, buddhism, taoism, jainism, etc. there may be some concepts there that westernized religion doesn't touch upon that you might find interesting.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
you acknowledge religion being possible BS, why isn't the concept of a higher being (aka god) also BS? it's all within the real of possibilities at the end of the day. what is 'the truth'? is it one 'truth' for all humankind, or is it a personal 'truth' for each person?

the games we play to bide our time away. that's all it is at the end of the day. bars.

you're reading up on the abrahamic religions. also check out hinduism, buddhism, taoism, jainism, etc. there may be some concepts there that westernized religion doesn't touch upon that you might find interesting.
I am bro I'm reading every religion slowly but surely. I dont leave nothing out of question. I grew up not even religious in a religious family. I was out on the block and not in church. Shit I have songs with niggas who believe in satan lmao I'm gona Definitly be reading about Buddhism next tho

Jan 31, 2008
Oh okay. So you don't believe in the bible because it makes the most sense to you because it wasnt the first thing they showed you. And you turned into a product of your enviornment and rejected any religious belief with no critical thinkkng of how any of this could even exist with no creator.

Got it... :eek:k:
yes.. exactly you moron! This is what I am trying to get you to understand! Your belief system is only noteworthy because of these things... NOT because of some objective truth finding that you did all on your own. So cut the crap and quit acting like everybody else in the world can believe what you believe, because, you can now tell, we are ALL products of our environment.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
yes.. exactly you moron! This is what I am trying to get you to understand! Your belief system is only noteworthy because of these things... NOT because of some objective truth finding that you did all on your own. So cut the crap and quit acting like everybody else in the world can believe what you believe, because, you can now tell, we are ALL products of our environment.
Its not like I'm an idiot and dont get that, you're assuming I think everybody is the same.

So what's all that have to do with the star of david not being David's tho. You know the main point of this thread. Whether YOU believe in it or not, there is still MILLIONS of people who think that star is actually David's, when its not. There's still millions of people who believe in religion not knowing everything. That's who I'm talking to, all the other shit on here is not the intent of this thread. I'm just asking questions and your getting mad that my environment is different than yours therefore my question doesnt pertain to you yet here you are.

I understand your point and your argument, I'm not blind. I dont block any info you guys throw at me to rebbute my arguments, thanks to you guys I have questions I'm asking to understand further. I seek wisdom not ignorance, and I'm listening not just talking.

Jan 31, 2008
Its not like I'm an idiot and dont get that, you're assuming I think everybody is the same.

So what's all that have to do with the star of david not being David's tho. You know the main point of this thread. Whether YOU believe in it or not, there is still MILLIONS of people who think that star is actually David's, when its not. There's still millions of people who believe in religion not knowing everything. That's who I'm talking to, all the other shit on here is not the intent of this thread. I'm just asking questions and your getting mad that my environment is different than yours therefore my question doesnt pertain to you yet here you are.

I understand your point and your argument, I'm not blind. I dont block any info you guys throw at me to rebbute my arguments, thanks to you guys I have questions I'm asking to understand further. I seek wisdom not ignorance, and I'm listening not just talking.

You see, you claim to be seeking wisdom and not ignorance but I stopped taking you seriously from the flat earth thread where you *act* like you are trying to find the facts about how the earth is flat as proof to the bible's validity of its claims that we are the center of the universe.
But when I asked you "okay, following this logic, then if the earth is proven to be round this would mean the bible is wrong here", and you said nahhhhhhhhh

So dont give us the crap about you being a seeker of truth. You are here to convert other people so you can get more points in the eyes of your god.

Do you see how you are a disaster when it comes to having authentic discourses about heavy topics? You are not really here to gain wisdom.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You see, you claim to be seeking wisdom and not ignorance but I stopped taking you seriously from the flat earth thread where you *act* like you are trying to find the facts about how the earth is flat as proof to the bible's validity of its claims that we are the center of the universe.
But when I asked you "okay, following this logic, then if the earth is proven to be round this would mean the bible is wrong here", and you said nahhhhhhhhh

So dont give us the crap about you being a seeker of truth. You are here to convert other people so you can get more points in the eyes of your god.

Do you see how you are a disaster when it comes to having authentic discourses about heavy topics? You are not really here to gain wisdom.

I cant have authentic discourses of heavy topics yet your the one just saying it is the way it is because that's what we were raised in. There's more shit than that. I dont care for points with God. I really doubt I'm getting into heaven so theres no point in that. I'm a sinner no doubt. We won't know until we die, and I rather be ready than be ignorant. I see the bad in everything, I want people to see it for what it is than what they assume. Ive seen shit about jesus not being good and I agree to some extent. I base my stance on chips I've collected maybe I haven't dont as much research as you but you can't fathom it being the other way around right

Jan 31, 2008
I cant have authentic discourses of heavy topics yet your the one just saying it is the way it is because that's what we were raised in. There's more shit than that. I dont care for points with God. I really doubt I'm getting into heaven so theres no point in that. I'm a sinner no doubt. We won't know until we die, and I rather be ready than be ignorant. I see the bad in everything, I want people to see it for what it is than what they assume. Ive seen shit about jesus not being good and I agree to some extent. I base my stance on chips I've collected maybe I haven't dont as much research as you but you can't fathom it being the other way around right
Let me know when you are ready to have a real discussion. Don’t say “now” cuz you aren’t. Really think about it and then let me know!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Lmao aww hell naah
Have you read it? I'd show you what I mean buy It would go over your head.. My boy did 10 years and read both the Quran and thr bible and i told em the same thing. And after. He brought both books out and I sat there with him going through verses and he agreed with me. Never paid attention to the verses the way I did. Maybe its intentional or maybe its not. But it is.

Its not even hidden. Its put in your face

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Smiley, just as I asked you about the psychological warfare by the Romans against the Jews, understand that it is a similar tactic against Muslims.

The Bible is quite contradictory of its own religion, if we are to point fingers. Exodus 20:3 says Thou shalt have no other gods before me, but then the script flips and we are to believe Matthew 28:19 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. We are to believe none of them are the same but all of them are "God." LOL

Never does Christianity tell you to not obey the teachings of any part of its book, except there are plenty of instances where it contradicts itself. My son is not me and I am not him. If I am God and he is God but we are not each other, we cannot be the same God. Think rational. You are being manipulated to this day by Romans.

SMH

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Smiley, just as I asked you about the psychological warfare by the Romans against the Jews, understand that it is a similar tactic against Muslims.

The Bible is quite contradictory of its own religion, if we are to point fingers. Exodus 20:3 says Thou shalt have no other gods before me, but then the script flips and we are to believe Matthew 28:19 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. We are to believe none of them are the same but all of them are "God." LOL

Never does Christianity tell you to not obey the teachings of any part of its book, except there are plenty of instances where it contradicts itself. My son is not me and I am not him. If I am God and he is God but we are not each other, we cannot be the same God. Think rational. You are being manipulated to this day by Romans.

SMH

You havent read the bible right. God says his name is "I am" in exodus to Moses. Jesus says he is "I am" to the sons of abraham in John. There for they are the same. I am. Is the keyword. I had an argument about that to some Jehovah's witnesses like 2 weeks ago over this.

Its still one God. I am the I am. Ahaya asher Ahaya in Hebrew.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You havent read the bible right. God says his name is "I am" in exodus to Moses. Jesus says he is "I am" to the sons of abraham in John. There for they are the same. I am. Is the keyword. I had an argument about that to some Jehovah's witnesses like 2 weeks ago over this.

Its still one God. I am the I am. Ahaya asher Ahaya in Hebrew.
LOL breh I read it just fine. Remember, in grade school when you do the _______ is to _______ as ________ is to ________.......?

So like I said, if my son is not me and I am not my son, then my son and me cannot be the same God either. So what we have is the New Testament going against the teachings of the Old Testament. The only reason why the New Testament came about because each Christian Church was teaching something different than the other, by the 2nd Century AD, and all were contradicting the Old Testament - the foundation of the new religion; aka losing alot of converts which means losing alot of money to take from people. That is why there are still contradictions. Don't you think if this word was so damn important, "God" would have made sure it was perfect the first time? LOL c'mon breh. This shit is spell casting 101.

Last edited: