Jews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
You havent read the bible right. God says his name is "I am" in exodus to Moses. Jesus says he is "I am" to the sons of abraham in John. There for they are the same. I am. Is the keyword. I had an argument about that to some Jehovah's witnesses like 2 weeks ago over this.

Its still one God. I am the I am. Ahaya asher Ahaya in Hebrew.
Haven’t read the Bible right? Lmao get out of here with that bs.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
LOL breh I read it just fine. Remember, in grade school when you do the _______ is to _______ as ________ is to ________.......?

So like I said, if my son is not me and I am not my son, then my son and me cannot be the same God either. So what we have is the New Testament going against the teachings of the Old Testament. The only reason why the New Testament came about because each Christian Church was teaching something different than the other, by the 2nd Century AD, and all were contradicting the Old Testament - the foundation of the new religion; aka losing alot of converts which means losing alot of money to take from people. That is why there are still contradictions. Don't you think if this word was so damn important, "God" would have made sure it was perfect the first time? LOL c'mon breh. This shit is spell casting 101.
The problem lies in your last sentence. Exactly, your reading it in English. Look into the Hebrew translations. The bible is translated by whoever understood it at the time and KEY WORDS are changed in most. The geneva bible has saturn as the greater light in genesis.. The word firmament isnt in the Latin America spanish bible. The word replenish implying to do it again is in genesis when in hebrew, the word fill is there instead. Lord in Hebrew does not translate to what it implies in the bible. They changed it from the most highs name to God and Lord to not say his name in vein which contradicts the whole purpose. To spread his name to the world. Like I said, you didnt read it RIGHT. ive looked into this, and I have questioned A LOT which is why I get what youre implying, and thats what I've gathered. Its all in the language/spell-ing

Feb 19, 2015
LOL breh I read it just fine. Remember, in grade school when you do the _______ is to _______ as ________ is to ________.......?

So like I said, if my son is not me and I am not my son, then my son and me cannot be the same God either. So what we have is the New Testament going against the teachings of the Old Testament. The only reason why the New Testament came about because each Christian Church was teaching something different than the other, by the 2nd Century AD, and all were contradicting the Old Testament - the foundation of the new religion; aka losing alot of converts which means losing alot of money to take from people. That is why there are still contradictions. Don't you think if this word was so damn important, "God" would have made sure it was perfect the first time? LOL c'mon breh. This shit is spell casting 101.

No post on the coli has ever been as on point

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
God cannot have a son .. that goes against everything the original scriptures teach. Period.
The originals scriptures teach that thr messiah will be of descendence of King David, which he is.

"I will set up thy seed after thee, . . . I will be his father, and he shall be my SON . . . thy throne shall be established for ever" Samuel 7:12, 14, 16

That's from the old testament. From the "original scripture." Soooooo what exactly does it go against?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
God cannot have a son .. that goes against everything the original scriptures teach. Period.
Youre trying to convince me I'm wrong about my views on Jesus and I'm answering every question you have, yet you havent explained why the star of Rempham is on the Jew flag. "Period" all this other shit your asking can be answered by reading the book. I've read the book. And the star of david is nowhere in there. Not even in the apocrypha or talmud. So you show me how its davids.

Feb 19, 2015
The originals scriptures teach that thr messiah will be of descendence of King David, which he is.

"I will set up thy seed after thee, . . . I will be his father, and he shall be my SON . . . thy throne shall be established for ever" Samuel 7:12, 14, 16

That's from the old testament. From the "original scripture." Soooooo what exactly does it go against?

Lol that’s not literal

2 Corinthians 6:18
And: "I will be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

Hebrews 1:5
For to which of the angels did God ever say: "You are my Son; today I have become Your Father"? Or again: "I will be His Father, and He will be My Son"?

Hebrews 12:7
Endure suffering as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?

So God has a daughter coming now too?

Or try these:

Deuteronomy 4:35,39 — Unto thee it was shown, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. (39) Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

2. Deuteronomy 6:4 — Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD. [Note in Mark 12:28-34 how Jesus and a Jewish scribe he encountered understood this text.]

3. Deuteronomy32:39 — See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

4. 2 Samuel 7:22 — Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God; for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

5. 1 Kings 8:60 — That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else.

6. 2 KINGS 5:15 — And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel; now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.

7. 2 Kings 19:15 — And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.
8. 1 Chronicles 17:20 — O LORD, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

9. Nehemiah 9:6 — Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou has made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

10. Psalm 18:31 — For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?

11. Psalm 86:10 — For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

12. Isaiah 37:16,20 — O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou has made heaven and earth. (20) Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only.

13. Isaiah43:10,11 — Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he:before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior.

14. Isaiah44:6,8 — Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.Fear ye not, neither be afraid; have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Youre trying to convince me I'm wrong about my views on Jesus and I'm answering every question you have, yet you havent explained why the star of Rempham is on the Jew flag. "Period" all this other shit your asking can be answered by reading the book. I've read the book. And the star of david is nowhere in there. Not even in the apocrypha or talmud. So you show me how its davids.
On some real man you prance around here like you’re the almighty knowledgeable person and can’t no one tell you shit. You may have read the whole bible yes, but, have you actually “read” the Bible? It takes years and years of study to actually understand the Bible. Scholars have studied the Bible half, if not their entire lives on this shit and still learn new shit all the time. Stop with the bs man, you’re stuck in your way of thinking and even though stuff can be disproven, you’d refuse to believe it because you have your mind set on being right.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
On some real man you prance around here like you’re the almighty knowledgeable person and can’t no one tell you shit. You may have read the whole bible yes, but, have you actually “read” the Bible? It takes years and years of study to actually understand the Bible. Scholars have studied the Bible half, if not their entire lives on this shit and still learn new shit all the time. Stop with the bs man, you’re stuck in your way of thinking and even though stuff can be disproven, you’d refuse to believe it because you have your mind set on being right.
And I'm supposed to believe what these niggas say just because they say it with no biblical proof? Just how you said people have been studying it for YEARS. So all this shit about God and thr Son cant be one and its against the old testament is out the window because people have been studying it for YEARS. Id there was any fault in it it would have stopped HUNDREDS and dissmissed as a "fairy tale" and you guys would be happy. But since it isnt and even somebody as "uninformed" as me can look at these questions and answer them.

If it can be Disproven SHOW ME and ill show YOU what you got wrong. I refuse to believe it because like how you said IVE ACTUALLY READ IT and all those fallacies and ignorant questions on being thrown have been asked for years and the answers are there. I learned plenty of info everyday because I'm looking. These questions these fools ask I asked as a KID there is no scripture logic in those questions which is why I can answer them.

The question still hasnt been answered. Prove to me how thats davids star. The same people that claim the new testament is wrong and that Jesus this and that can't even explain why they have a false Gods star.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Lol that’s not literal

2 Corinthians 6:18
And: "I will be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

Hebrews 1:5
For to which of the angels did God ever say: "You are my Son; today I have become Your Father"? Or again: "I will be His Father, and He will be My Son"?

Hebrews 12:7
Endure suffering as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?

So God has a daughter coming now too?

Or try these:

Deuteronomy 4:35,39 — Unto thee it was shown, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. (39) Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

2. Deuteronomy 6:4 — Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD. [Note in Mark 12:28-34 how Jesus and a Jewish scribe he encountered understood this text.]

3. Deuteronomy32:39 — See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

4. 2 Samuel 7:22 — Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God; for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

5. 1 Kings 8:60 — That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else.

6. 2 KINGS 5:15 — And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel; now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.

7. 2 Kings 19:15 — And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.
8. 1 Chronicles 17:20 — O LORD, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

9. Nehemiah 9:6 — Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou has made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

10. Psalm 18:31 — For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?

11. Psalm 86:10 — For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

12. Isaiah 37:16,20 — O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou has made heaven and earth. (20) Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only.

13. Isaiah43:10,11 — Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he:before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior.

14. Isaiah44:6,8 — Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.Fear ye not, neither be afraid; have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.
Lmao where is the scripture that says a daughter will rise from his kingdom and rule? Because there is not. Random ass claim, none of those quotes you posted even inclines to support that.
All of those say there is no other GOD BUT HIM. Jesus didnt come down saying he was another GOD. He was claiming he was the SAME God. He reffers to himself as the alpha and the omega, as I AM, he fuffilled prophecies that only the messiah was supposed to do in the old testament so there for THEY ARE THE SAME.

Why are you still ignoring the question? Are you a Jew? And if you are explain the star of david to me. Because if you ARE a Jew and can't explain it I can accept your hate of your own religion that turned on you for breaking the number one commandment. And if your not, you can DM me all you want about the bible and ill talk to you about it better, and dont just go looking for verses online because they dont back up what you claim. Read the book and you will understand, period. You cant not read a book and claim its wrong when you havent even Read it

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Lol that’s not literal
If you actually read that chapter instead of just saying "its not literal" you would see it is in fact LITERAL.

10. Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,

11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the Lord telleth thee that he will make thee an house.

12 And when thy days be fulfilled
, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
(The seed to come from David)
13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son.

Explain how that's not literal?

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Haven’t read the Bible right? Lmao get out of here with that bs.
You said it yourself. You have to study it for years to understand. And you claim you can just understand it by reading it like a kid would read it? No. Theres info you have to know behind every story to fully understand it. Which is why I said, you haven't read it RIGHT. Mistranslations and no backround info can mess up your whole position on it if you DONT READ IT RIGHT. Do you get what I'm implying? I'm not saying your reading it wrong literally. I mean resd it like how a scholar would and look into EVERYTHING its saying not just overall. One verse can hold tons of info but it goes over everyones head

Feb 19, 2015
Lmao where is the scripture that says a daughter will rise from his kingdom and rule? Because there is not. Random ass claim, none of those quotes you posted even inclines to support that.
All of those say there is no other GOD BUT HIM. Jesus didnt come down saying he was another GOD. He was claiming he was the SAME God. He reffers to himself as the alpha and the omega, as I AM, he fuffilled prophecies that only the messiah was supposed to do in the old testament so there for THEY ARE THE SAME.

Why are you still ignoring the question? Are you a Jew? And if you are explain the star of david to me. Because if you ARE a Jew and can't explain it I can accept your hate of your own religion that turned on you for breaking the number one commandment. And if your not, you can DM me all you want about the bible and ill talk to you about it better, and dont just go looking for verses online because they dont back up what you claim. Read the book and you will understand, period. You cant not read a book and claim its wrong when you havent even Read it

We are all Gods children .. read those scriptures again young’n..no one but God deserves praise. Jesus being God’s son would indicate that he’s an offspring of God, as opposed to God himself. AKA it makes no sense and contradicts the OG scriptures.

As for your try hard Star of David nonsense.. it’s actually called “the shield of David” when translated from hebrew .. and:

The Jewish Encyclopedia cites a 12th-century Karaite document as the earliest Jewish literary source to mention a symbol called "Magen Dawid"

The name 'Shield of David' was used by at least the 11th century as a title of the God of Israel, independent of the use of the symbol. The phrase occurs independently as a Divine title in the Siddur, the traditional Jewish prayer book, where it poetically refers to the Divine protection of ancient King David and the anticipated restoration of his dynastic house, perhaps based on Psalm 18, which is attributed to David, and in which God is compared to a shield (v. 31 and v. 36). The term occurs at the end of the "Samkhaynu/Gladden us" blessing, which is recited after the reading of the Haftara portion on Saturday and holidays.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
We are all Gods children .. read those scriptures again young’n..no one but God deserves praise. Jesus being God’s son would indicate that he’s an offspring of God, as opposed to God himself. AKA it makes no sense and contradicts the OG scriptures.

As for your try hard Star of David nonsense.. it’s actually called “the shield of David” when translated from hebrew .. and:

The Jewish Encyclopedia cites a 12th-century Karaite document as the earliest Jewish literary source to mention a symbol called "Magen Dawid"

The name 'Shield of David' was used by at least the 11th century as a title of the God of Israel, independent of the use of the symbol. The phrase occurs independently as a Divine title in the Siddur, the traditional Jewish prayer book, where it poetically refers to the Divine protection of ancient King David and the anticipated restoration of his dynastic house, perhaps based on Psalm 18, which is attributed to David, and in which God is compared to a shield (v. 31 and v. 36). The term occurs at the end of the "Samkhaynu/Gladden us" blessing, which is recited after the reading of the Haftara portion on Saturday and holidays.
Like I said

How do you get a shield from a star. Your try hard FITMENT of a shield to get a star. Even tho there's biblical proof that Hebrews brought that tradition of the star of rempham from Egypt you still want to say its david. Theres rabbis who even say it has NOTHING TO DO WITH DAVID. Its not David's. He was never appointed a symbol. Call it a shield but it was never a star. They were BANNED from wearing the star. Even rabbis say its not the same.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Tamen from torah kingdom loving.com

The Encyclopaedia Judaica’s article, “Magen David”, acknowledges that the hexagram was used by magicians in connection with Judah Maccabee.

“The oldest text mentioning a shield of David is contained in an explanation of a magical ‘alphabet of the angel Metatron’ …among the Hasidei Ashkenaz of the 12th C. But here it was the holy Name of 72 names which was said to have been on this protective shield together with the name MKBY, which the tradition of the magicians connected with Judah Maccabee.” We mentioned some of those very facts in the “Kabbalah, Talismans and Masters of the Name” and other articles in the series, “To Embrace Hebrew Roots.” The article THE SIX-POINTED STAR Part II: History of the Six-Pointed Star, points out that the hexagram is connected with Saturn worship. “The six pointed star is associated with Saturn worship. Therefore, the beast is Saturn/Satan, and his mark is the 6-pointed star…”

The article continues with reference to the TALISMAN OF SATURN . . .

“On the first face is engraved…a pentagram or a star with five points. On the other side is engraved a bull’s head enclosed in a SIX-POINTED STAR, and surrounded by letters composing the name REMPHA, THE PLANETARY GENIUS OF SATURN, according to the alphabet of the Magi.” (Christian, p. 304-5)

This then is the true occult origin of the “Star of David”, and it has nothing to do with the righteous King of Israel, with the Israel of the Bible, or with the God of the Bible.

However, it is entirely appropriate for such a pagan occultic symbol to have been chosen in 1896 by the International Zionists for the national flag of the 100% secular entity they deceptively chose to name “Israel”. This 100% man-made “Israel” likewise has ZERO connection to the Israel of the Bible, or any connection with the Biblically-prophesied future, miraculous (and instantaneous!) re-establishment of the righteous remnant of the children of Israel [Daniel 12:1-3] to ALL of the lands promised them

Feb 19, 2015
Tamen from torah kingdom loving.com

The Encyclopaedia Judaica’s article, “Magen David”, acknowledges that the hexagram was used by magicians in connection with Judah Maccabee.

“The oldest text mentioning a shield of David is contained in an explanation of a magical ‘alphabet of the angel Metatron’ …among the Hasidei Ashkenaz of the 12th C. But here it was the holy Name of 72 names which was said to have been on this protective shield together with the name MKBY, which the tradition of the magicians connected with Judah Maccabee.” We mentioned some of those very facts in the “Kabbalah, Talismans and Masters of the Name” and other articles in the series, “To Embrace Hebrew Roots.” The article THE SIX-POINTED STAR Part II: History of the Six-Pointed Star, points out that the hexagram is connected with Saturn worship. “The six pointed star is associated with Saturn worship. Therefore, the beast is Saturn/Satan, and his mark is the 6-pointed star…”

The article continues with reference to the TALISMAN OF SATURN . . .

“On the first face is engraved…a pentagram or a star with five points. On the other side is engraved a bull’s head enclosed in a SIX-POINTED STAR, and surrounded by letters composing the name REMPHA, THE PLANETARY GENIUS OF SATURN, according to the alphabet of the Magi.” (Christian, p. 304-5)

This then is the true occult origin of the “Star of David”, and it has nothing to do with the righteous King of Israel, with the Israel of the Bible, or with the God of the Bible.

However, it is entirely appropriate for such a pagan occultic symbol to have been chosen in 1896 by the International Zionists for the national flag of the 100% secular entity they deceptively chose to name “Israel”. This 100% man-made “Israel” likewise has ZERO connection to the Israel of the Bible, or any connection with the Biblically-prophesied future, miraculous (and instantaneous!) re-establishment of the righteous remnant of the children of Israel [Daniel 12:1-3] to ALL of the lands promised them

Read the Zohar (at your own risk)