Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Lol thats an article written by an Ashkenazi jew on how it "really" is in israel. And she wrote it to let people know what its actually like before you decide to move there 😂 and you living NOT in israel want to tell me how it is there?
are u being serious right now?

i visit israel regularly .. i know ethiopian folks out there.

that “ashkenazi” faggot is probably an extremely liberal self-hating joon .. there are many of those in every culture + on every side.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Ive seen plenty of those videos from that dude and never saw that ethiopian one. Thanks. But your trying to oversee what I'm saying.

Its like saying me. I'm Mexican American. I like it here. Of course theres things I would want to change but for the most part I cant complain. Same as the Ethiopians in Israel. But what you CANT overlook is that just us NOT being White (Ashkenazi if I'm refering to israel) means Off top I'm LESS than white people.
If I move to a white neighborhood will they see me the same as them? LMFAO NO!!!!
I'm still gonna be that damn spick who is gonna be the usual suspect in whatever crime happens there. Just how I know I can get a smile from a white neighbor but as soon as I close my door they'll call me a spick or wetback.

Cops dont treat us the same. I get blurped I'm getting 4 backup copw before I even get asked for my ID. Yet ive seen white dudes pulled over and theres one cop and they talk like if their buddies.

My point being just cuz YOU say they are equal to you. Doesnt mean society treats them the same as you. Like how that article says I'm sure half of Israel calls them Ethiopians cushi. Instead of Ahchs.. Or is that too farfetched for you.

there is racism everywhere in the world, my friend

but generally, israeli jews are MUCH closer with ethiopian jews than whites are with mexicans

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
there is racism everywhere in the world, my friend

but generally, israeli jews are MUCH closer with ethiopian jews than whites are with mexicans
This is hilarious. Funny, we had hella Israelis come work here in the states on assignment from our Israel location, for almost an entire year, and not a single one was Ethiopian. They were all white Jews and mean literally thousands. Nothing to see there, carry on.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
This is hilarious. Funny, we had hella Israelis come work here in the states on assignment from our Israel location, for almost an entire year, and not a single one was Ethiopian. They were all white Jews and mean literally thousands. Nothing to see there, carry on.
how is that funny? ethiopians jews generally migrate to israel, not america. that’s by choice lol.

Jun 21, 2006
So the white jews were used for slave labour in the US while the Ethiopian jews were chilling and eating shoarma in Israël? Its so unfair

Are there also asian jews? Wouldnt it be tight if there were eskimo jews?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
So the white jews were used for slave labour in the US while the Ethiopian jews were chilling and eating shoarma in Israël? Its so unfair

Are there also asian jews? Wouldnt it be tight if there were eskimo jews?
According to Judaism anybody can be a Jew if they believe it 😂🙄 its like saying anybody can be a Mexican if they believe it hard enough.
Also, when were white jews slaves in america?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
LOL every so called "race" thinks they are the chosen ones. White, Black, Brown, w/e the F you are, you were chosen to be a slave by some weird ass mfs. Swallow that pill. Now go stare at your cell phone the bitch ass slave you are while you try to figure out how to continue being a slave while under the guise of surviving. F you and your existence. When you ready to get free I'm wit it.

Props: S.L.A.B

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
According to Judaism anybody can be a Jew if they believe it 😂🙄 its like saying anybody can be a Mexican if they believe it hard enough.
Well Judaism is a religion and Mexican is an Ethnicity, so theres that.....

also, not anyone can be a Jew.. It takes years of studying and dedication just to be considered.

Jun 21, 2006
I was responding to stillhustlin post about 1000 of white jews doing labour for his company, man.

Obviously I really want to be a Mexican. All I need is a Mexican passport and I can call myself a Mexican. It might be easier then becoming a jew