Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
not hard at all? are you *that much* in your head that you cannot see yourself currently debating another so-called biblical expert and how many times the both of you are disagreeing? AND THIS IS BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THE SAME BOOK.

Also, you speak of the "original scripture", what is this scripture you speak of?

the book does not talk about race.. all it preaches is the teaching of God. that part is not up for debate. the commandments are cut n dry. the problem is when cats want to feel important and claim themselves as the descendants of the prophets due to loss of identity. then they start adding weird metaphors that are clearly reaches just to feel like it belongs to them ala black hebrew israelites claiming egypt in the bible is a metaphor for america just so they can match the curses. for anyone with common sense, this is laughable. it’s obvious why the jews have been the keepers of the scriptures since the beginning of recorded time. unless ur a tinfoil level conspiracy theorist, u can safely conclude who judaism came from.

Jan 31, 2008
the book does not talk about race.. all it preaches is the teaching of God. that part is not up for debate. the commandments are cut n dry. the problem is when cats want to feel important and claim themselves as the descendants of the prophets due to loss of identity. then they start adding weird metaphors that are clearly reaches just to feel like it belongs to them ala black hebrew israelites claiming egypt in the bible is a metaphor for america just so they can match the curses. for anyone with common sense, this is laughable. it’s obvious why the jews have been the keepers of the scriptures since the beginning of recorded time. unless ur a tinfoil level conspiracy theorist, u can safely conclude who judaism came from.
yeah buddy i think you got me confused with someone else. I don't hold any of those arguments or beliefs and my input was about the fact that you see what you believe to be true as true because that is how you showed up in life. If your life showed up in Saudi, the scripture you'd be on here debating would be the quran.

Yall don't see how unjust it is that god would create others in some far away land to non christian parents, and like you they would be trying to please the god of the trajectory of their birth.
BUT, the both of you believe in a god that will punish the other for eternity. Don't tell me finding the truth is easy when your truth is 1 degree away from your birthplace. Your idea of god is really in man's image. Until you idiots begin to understand the RADICAL INCLUSIVITY of the universe(god), then you will see that THAT WHICH CAME FROM HIM MUST BE DIVINE.

you don't see it as divine because of your personal, subjective, relative to circumstance belief systems lead you to divide up the world in the way which validates itself (A is so because B is so, B is so because C is so, C is so because A is so).

If you really want to see god, get out of the fucking way.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
yeah buddy i think you got me confused with someone else. I don't hold any of those arguments or beliefs and my input was about the fact that you see what you believe to be true as true because that is how you showed up in life. If your life showed up in Saudi, the scripture you'd be on here debating would be the quran.

Yall don't see how unjust it is that god would create others in some far away land to non christian parents, and like you they would be trying to please the god of the trajectory of their birth.
BUT, the both of you believe in a god that will punish the other for eternity. Don't tell me finding the truth is easy when your truth is 1 degree away from your birthplace. Your idea of god is really in man's image. Until you idiots begin to understand the RADICAL INCLUSIVITY of the universe(god), then you will see that THAT WHICH CAME FROM HIM MUST BE DIVINE.

you don't see it as divine because of your personal, subjective, relative to circumstance belief systems lead you to divide up the world in the way which validates itself (A is so because B is so, B is so because C is so, C is so because A is so).

If you really want to see god, get out of the fucking way.

what u fail to understand is that jews muslims and christians all believe in the same God .... and all three religions recognize the torah as a divine scripture. so what youre saying holds no weight against the og monotheistic religion that has a book considered sacred by the rest.

and if you don’t believe in God, thats on you..the truth always rises to the surface when its all said n done.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
It's a book written by "Jews" talking about how even they know Ashkenazi Jews just stole that identity... But ok..
there’s no such thing as jews in quotation marks .. you either practice judaism or u dont. so miss me wit that weak black hebrew israelite nonsense fam...

and i don’t care who wrote it... theres hella scientists and scholars who have vouched for ashkenazi jews and said their blood has been mixed, but still contains some trace back to the originals

https://blog.23andme.com/ancestry/t...nazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

like i said, most of them are just jews who went through hella mixing over thousands of years after being displaced to europe

Jan 31, 2008
what u fail to understand is that jews muslims and christians all believe in the same God .... and all three religions recognize the torah as a divine scripture. so what youre saying holds no weight against the og monotheistic religion that has a book considered sacred by the rest.

and if you don’t believe in God, thats on you..the truth always rises to the surface when its all said n done.
you are so cowardly and disingenuous that you took my example and rather than replace "born in Saudi" with "born in ANY COUNTRY NOT OF THE BOOK" to see how my argument still applied, you decided to further showcase your indoctrination and approach my argument from this one very peculiar angle about who muslims were rather than what my response was about. You are a grade A retard.
You know what logic you follow? "The bible is the word of god because it says so in the bible".
This is how 2 dimensional you are in your critical thinking capacity.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
you are so cowardly and disingenuous that you took my example and rather than replace "born in Saudi" with "born in ANY COUNTRY NOT OF THE BOOK" to see how my argument still applied, you decided to further showcase your indoctrination and approach my argument from this one very peculiar angle about who muslims were rather than what my response was about. You are a grade A retard.
You know what logic you follow? "The bible is the word of god because it says so in the bible".
This is how 2 dimensional you are in your critical thinking capacity.
be a Godless faggot who doesn’t know how to debate without resorting to personal insults brodies

hold this L right quick bitchboy

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
again, SeriouslyThug @SeriouslyThug you are a total dumbass who fails to understand that Muslims hold Jews in high regards because we share the same book. they just added to ours .. Muslims DO NOT believe that Jews will “burn for all of eternity” like your retarded ass claimed. Your entire argument is based on ignorance .... then u have the nerve to come at me sideways. Educate yaself fore u step in these debates fuckboy.

Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony and i may disagree on certain things, but at least he comin wit it like a G.. not like u, actin like a lil hoe who can’t have a grown discussion and has to get in his homotional feelings the moment he doesnt agree wit something.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Vv
i hope your jokes get funnier ....

^see.. hope is real. just like God. u will find out in due time.
Thanks for proving my point as your hope does nothing because they weren't intended to be funny jokes and your hope cannot help any future joke be funny. You won't find out soon enough that it isn't real, and when it's time to finally find out for you, you won't because you'll be dead.

What you people attribute to God is hilarious. Thanks for the laughs.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Vv

Thanks for proving my point as your hope does nothing because they weren't intended to be funny jokes and your hope cannot help any future joke be funny. You won't find out soon enough that it isn't real, and when it's time to finally find out for you, you won't because you'll be dead.

What you people attribute to God is hilarious. Thanks for the laughs.

and u acting like u KNOW God doesn’t exist makes u feel like you’re somehow wiser?

hope goes a long way if you allow it to.

Last edited: