Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
No the problem is doctrines. God is straight forward.
Because it doesn't exist. God is merely a human concept to both excuse and take away things. Deep down, you know this to be true, but must hold out hope (another joke of an emotion) that there has to be a power that can save one from this BS. The only power that can do that is called death.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Because it doesn't exist. God is merely a human concept to both excuse and take away things. Deep down, you know this to be true, but must hold out hope (another joke of an emotion) that there has to be a power that can save one from this BS. The only power that can do that is called death.
SO U DONT BELIEVE IN GOD AND HOPE IS A JOKE OF AN EMOTION?? CMON NOW

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
it never had to be through blood, converts are regarded as jewish regardless. its about faith, not blood.
Then why do Jews claim their blood is the same as the old jews when you cant trace faith in blood?
I believe its all about faith yes, all praises; however your mixing up a belief with a race. Nobody in the history of the bible just BECAME an israelite bro. Only one that comes close is Ruth but even the bible still calls her a moabite. Trust that I know what your saying. But it doesnt make sense. I believe we all can be saved through faith, unlike those fools you see on the corner preaching and believe it mentions it time after time. But as far as you being an israelite through faith. No. You can become a son of God through faith like how John spoke. Not an israelite tho.

I'm talking about shit like 23 and me and ansestory.com

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Nobody knows what happens when you die , that’s why the burden of life is left on those alive. Lose the beliefs and free your mind , introduce yourself to real critical thinking.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Does this bible verse and this screenshot go together or no STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER

Psalms 83:3-5, 12 (KJV) They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.

Attachments

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
]

If you rather put your faith into knowledge that aleister crowley was putting out.. What difference does it make to believing in the words that my peiple have put their faith in? My ansestors didnt die in vain. I dont hurt anybody in my beliefs, im not preaching jews should die like how other israelites do. Deut. 23.7.

You can blindly follow people who claim to know everything but have no proof and still try and prove it today.

I believe in what the bible says, we dont know shit, we are not at the level of God. I know I dont know how life works, I find peace in knowing that. I find scientists who dont know shit try and tell you its all true when even THEY are guessing, hurt people MORE. You smelling what I'm stepping in

Jan 31, 2008
not hard at all

if u read the original scriptures, it’s all cut n dry .. race is irrelevant, even in the torah. the guidelines set forth are as simple as can be.
not hard at all? are you *that much* in your head that you cannot see yourself currently debating another so-called biblical expert and how many times the both of you are disagreeing? AND THIS IS BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THE SAME BOOK.

Also, you speak of the "original scripture", what is this scripture you speak of?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
not hard at all? are you *that much* in your head that you cannot see yourself currently debating another so-called biblical expert and how many times the both of you are disagreeing? AND THIS IS BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THE SAME BOOK.

Also, you speak of the "original scripture", what is this scripture you speak of?
Them fools read the Talmud and Kabbalah and get info from other sources and mix it with the origional scripture.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Then why do Jews claim their blood is the same as the old jews when you cant trace faith in blood?
I believe its all about faith yes, all praises; however your mixing up a belief with a race. Nobody in the history of the bible just BECAME an israelite bro. Only one that comes close is Ruth but even the bible still calls her a moabite. Trust that I know what your saying. But it doesnt make sense. I believe we all can be saved through faith, unlike those fools you see on the corner preaching and believe it mentions it time after time. But as far as you being an israelite through faith. No. You can become a son of God through faith like how John spoke. Not an israelite tho.

I'm talking about shit like 23 and me and ansestory.com
because the original jews were middle-eastern and the middle-eastern jews of today can trace their blood to israel from the beginning of time + have been holders of the scriptures since then .. it’s pretty simple g. and yes, faith is absolutely the most important thing, so anyone can be jewish if they truly dedicate their life to the original scriptures.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Does this bible verse and this screenshot go together or no STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER

Psalms 83:3-5, 12 (KJV) They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.

the screenshot is total bullshit.