Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER but before all that explain this to me.

You either made a completely new page to get at me with these topics or your some weirdo following me. You mentioned a couple days ago I was getting way better with my music. How would you know if you weren't following me already? My bad if I sound aggressive, but Your page is new; only reason I ask cuz I find that wierd.
i’m sccit bro ... i got banned from this site after i shitted on gaybe in the chat one day

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
I found a big problem in the book of Ezra if we go off a woman line STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER

Ezra 2:61-62 (KJV) And of the children of the priests: the children of Habaiah, the children of Koz, the children of Barzillai; which took a WIFE of the daughters of Barzillai the Gileadite, and was called after THEIR name:
These sought their register AMONG those that were reckoned by genealogy, but they were not found: therefore were they, as POLLUTED, put from the priesthood.

so if you base yourself through the woman, you lose your genealogy and are polluting the rest of the congregation? What other verse do you need to understand it goes through the father?
And Shechaniah, the son of Jehiel, of the sons of Elam, raised his voice and said to Ezra, "We have betrayed our G‑d, and we have taken in foreign wives of the peoples of the land, but there is still hope for Israel concerning this.
Now then, let us make a covenant with our G‑d to expel all these women and those who have been born to them, in accordance with the bidding of the Lord and of all who are concerned over the commandment of our G‑d, and let the Torah be obeyed.

now explain why u think the children born to non-jewish mothers would be expelled when the father was still jewish if judaism was passed down by the paternal side? lol

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
the problem with u is that u only see black and white ... u fail to address the in between. mizrahi jews are neither black nor white, they are the balance that the world started with (according to the torah), and the rest of humanity descended from them. in the bible, adam is referred to as red.. another indisputable fact is that moses was shunned by his family for marrying a black woman. if moses was black himself, this verse wouldn’t even exist.

Numbers 12:1
“Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the cushite woman whom he had married.”

dig deeper bro
Lol did you not read in the last post that moses was confused for an EGYPTIAN. lol that verse doesnt even confirm your claim! It says he was shunned cuz he was marrying a cushite. Whats wrong about that? It was hebrew tradition to marry hebrews. Thats why they were like wtf. That has NOTHING to with what you want to prove.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
first of all, mizrahi jews are darker and don’t gave blonde hair lol

secondly, the verse u are referring to is talking about infections .. when regular hairs turn thin coarse and lose color in the area of infection (ala baby hairs), this was a sign of leprosy.

nothin more, nothin less.
Perfect its an infection. What is leopracy, lets answer that and ill ask my next question.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
And Shechaniah, the son of Jehiel, of the sons of Elam, raised his voice and said to Ezra, "We have betrayed our G‑d, and we have taken in foreign wives of the peoples of the land, but there is still hope for Israel concerning this.
Now then, let us make a covenant with our G‑d to expel all these women and those who have been born to them, in accordance with the bidding of the Lord and of all who are concerned over the commandment of our G‑d, and let the Torah be obeyed.

now explain why u think the children born to non-jewish mothers would be expelled when the father was still jewish if judaism was passed down by the paternal side? lol
Who are the fathers?...

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Lol did you not read in the last post that moses was confused for an EGYPTIAN. lol that verse doesnt even confirm your claim! It says he was shunned cuz he was marrying a cushite. Whats wrong about that? It was hebrew tradition to marry hebrews. Thats why they were like wtf. That has NOTHING to with what you want to prove.
and egyptians were black mixed with arab ... the farther up we go from africa, the cooler the temperature gets, the lighter the shade of the people naturally got... here is a mizrahi jew

1555082355301.png

not hard to see how this dude can blend in with mixed .... thats another weak black israelite talking point that has been debunked time n time again

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
u have no answer to the verse, so u pose another question. i c u .... the fact that israelites took in foreign wives and their children needed to be expelled (according to this verse), proves your entire ideology is rooted in misinformation. it’s ok to be wrong sometimes fam.

Bro, show me where you proved me wrong in that esdras verse and ill address it. Not like how you didn't address how people who went after their mothers side were called polluted. It doesnt say anywhere that sons of strange wives were regected because the wife never has and never will matter

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
and egyptians were black mixed with arab ... the farther up we go from africa, the cooler the temperature gets, the lighter the shade of the people naturally got... here is a mizrahi jew

View attachment 8149

not hard to see how this dude can blend in with mixed .... thats another weak black israelite talking point that has been debunked time n time again
Is he white? Does he look like the rabbi Jews? Could he be confused for an EGYPTIAN? He looks like descendant of Mesopotamia or Syria so I'm obviously not talking about him right

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
u have no answer to the verse, so u pose another question. i c u .... the fact that israelites took in foreign wives and their children needed to be expelled (according to this verse), proves your entire ideology is rooted in misinformation. it’s ok to be wrong sometimes fam.
That wasnt a random question. Your talking about the wives as if they all had virgin births and gave birth to israelites lmao An israelite put his holy seed into her. That was a retorical question. Who eere the fathers? Because I know theyre israelites..

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I'm gona explain it so clearly so that someone with no knowledge of what we're taljing about understands.

In biblical times after the Israelites left Egypt. They "numbered" themselves. They took "census" of HOW many they were and WHERE they descended from. Hence the name NUMBERS.

FIRST CHAPTER.

Numbers 1:2 (KJV) Take ye the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, after their families, by the house of their FATHERS, with the number of their names, every MALE by their polls;

Numbers 1:18 (KJV) And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their PEDIGREES after their families, BY THE HOUSE OF THEIR FATHERS according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

So they saw who their FATHERS were not their MOTHERS. Is there ever a problem with going after your MOTHER? YES.

Ezra 2:61-62 (KJV) And of the children of the priests: the children of Habaiah, the children of Koz, the children of Barzillai; which took a WIFE of the daughters of Barzillai the Gileadite, and was called after THEIR name:

These sought their register AMONG those that were reckoned by GENEALOGY (WE JUST READ IN NUMBERS WHAT THAT MEANS), but they were not found: (WHY? BECAUSE OF THEM GOING OFF THEIR MOTHER) therefore were they, as POLLUTED, put from the priesthood.

Explain how this is wrong and what you claim is right. If you cant, move on to another subject because you clearly dont understand the foundations of israelites.

Again, I am not under the doctrine of hebrew israelites that you see on corners. I do consider myself an Israelite tho. I debate with the GMS group in SF as well as with Sicarri SF. I had a good ass talk with Officer Ayash from sicarii sf and exhanged numbers cuz he found what I told em interesting. We agree on some things but disagree on others; we each have our proofs of what is right but I feel they have a doctrine to uphold and cling to their view. I dont have a doctrine. I dont have a religion. I read the bible. You go assuming my views you're gonnq lose this debate. STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER

Jun 21, 2006
Im still stuck on your comment that you consider jews a race (rather then a group of religious people). Lets say you start your own flat earth religion. As the highpriest of your religion you lay down a rule that you can only be a true smiley agonist if your father was a smiley agony. Are people of your religion now a race?

Last edited:

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Is he white? Does he look like the rabbi Jews? Could he be confused for an EGYPTIAN? He looks like descendant of Mesopotamia or Syria so I'm obviously not talking about him right
rabbis are only white? lol .. that’s why i say u are confused by hollywood’s portrayal of jews.. u are speaking on ashkenazi jews. america is littered with ashkenazi jews, but most of israel is og mizrahi jews.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Im still stuck on your comment that you consider jews a race (rather then a group of religious people). Lets say you start your own flat earth religion. As the highpriest of your religion you lay down a rule that you can only be a true smiley agonist if your father was a smiley agony. Are people of your religion now a race?
Your basing it on a fallacy that everybody after israel was just a follower. They were all born of them. Its pretty straightforward when you read the first 5 books.

Let me try n explain.

Abraham was a Syrian.
He begat Isaac.

Isaac was a Syrian. Both not Jews/israelites.

Isaac begat Jacob/Israel.

Israel begat 12 sons. After those sons "tribes" were made. Hense the name "israelites" aka descendants of Israel.

After that, the whole Egypt thing happened where israelites were taken into slavery. After Moses takes them all out of Egypt they all obviously populated after hundreds of years so they took census of who you came from what FATHER meaning which of the 12 sons did you come from and how many there was of each. You with me? Thats where those verses I posted before this come in.

So to answer your question. If I base my "religion" exactly how the bible is. Then anybody who just believes me is a follower and has set rules to follow in order to be considered my follower. However, they are not the same as somebody who was born OF me and a TRUE smiley agonist lol

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
rabbis are only white? lol .. that’s why i say u are confused by hollywood’s portrayal of jews.. u are speaking on ashkenazi jews. america is littered with ashkenazi jews, but most of israel is og mizrahi jews.
Ok, I'm with you. so are Ashkenazi the true Jews too or just these mizrahi ones. Because who ever is claiming to be a jew has to fit the description, you cant just nitpick one people claiming to be a race and say look these guys do fit the description even tho they look nothing like mizrahi Jews. When we all know what jews I'm talking about. Do you believe that these Ashkenazi jews fit the curses and description of the israelites in the bible?

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
That wasnt a random question. Your talking about the wives as if they all had virgin births and gave birth to israelites lmao An israelite put his holy seed into her. That was a retorical question. Who eere the fathers? Because I know theyre israelites..
what does it matter who the fathers were? the sons were to be expelled because their mothers weren’t israelites. thats all that matters here.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
I'm gona explain it so clearly so that someone with no knowledge of what we're taljing about understands.

In biblical times after the Israelites left Egypt. They "numbered" themselves. They took "census" of HOW many they were and WHERE they descended from. Hence the name NUMBERS.

FIRST CHAPTER.

Numbers 1:2 (KJV) Take ye the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, after their families, by the house of their FATHERS, with the number of their names, every MALE by their polls;

Numbers 1:18 (KJV) And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their PEDIGREES after their families, BY THE HOUSE OF THEIR FATHERS according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

So they saw who their FATHERS were not their MOTHERS. Is there ever a problem with going after your MOTHER? YES.

These sought their register AMONG those that were reckoned by GENEALOGY (WE JUST READ IN NUMBERS WHAT THAT MEANS), but they were not found: (WHY? BECAUSE OF THEM GOING OFF THEIR MOTHER) therefore were they, as POLLUTED, put from the priesthood.

Explain how this is wrong and what you claim is right. If you cant, move on to another subject because you clearly dont understand the foundations of israelites.

Again, I am not under the doctrine of hebrew israelites that you see on corners. I do consider myself an Israelite tho. I debate with the GMS group in SF as well as with Sicarri SF. I had a good ass talk with Officer Ayash from sicarii sf and exhanged numbers cuz he found what I told em interesting. We agree on some things but disagree on others; we each have our proofs of what is right but I feel they have a doctrine to uphold and cling to their view. I dont have a doctrine. I dont have a religion. I read the bible. You go assuming my views you're gonnq lose this debate. STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER
bro u gota understand that i’ve been studying this stuff since birth.. just trust me, the original israelites were mizrahi (middle-easterns). if you dig into it with an open mind, its the only logical conclusion u can come to.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Ok, I'm with you. so are Ashkenazi the true Jews too or just these mizrahi ones. Because who ever is claiming to be a jew has to fit the description, you cant just nitpick one people claiming to be a race and say look these guys do fit the description even tho they look nothing like mizrahi Jews. When we all know what jews I'm talking about. Do you believe that these Ashkenazi jews fit the curses and description of the israelites in the bible?
a lot of ashkenazi blood is mixed with euro and mizrahi ... u gota take it on a case by case basis.