Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
There's a dr sebi video on how he associates the Indigionous indians of north and south america and the africans were together and had to have lived together at some point because our bodies needed the same things compared to other races. Not too far off what I claim, we come from the same person.
This is because African Muslims travelled to the America's well before Columbus. We can see evidence of it in the ritual and dress alone. In the US there are hundreds of places or points of reference that have similar language.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Psalms 83:3-4 (KJV) They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

Psalms 83:12 (KJV) Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.

Who was claiming to be israelites back then?
we all know the father puts everything in line (head of the household) .. but the blood is from the mother. read book of ezra.
So they all lines up according to their mothers? Again, show me a verse bro.
I can cut you with a verse from Ezra. Shit most of the chapter lol

Ezra 2:36-40 (KJV) The priests: the children of Jedaiah, of the house of Jeshua, nine hundred seventy and three.
The children of Immer, a thousand fifty and two.
The children of Pashur, a thousand two hundred forty and seven.
The children of Harim, a thousand and seventeen.
The Levites: the children of Jeshua and Kadmiel, of the children of Hodaviah, seventy and four.

Show me where a woman is named.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I can't do your homework for you but try this one on for starters

TALLAHASSEE
Ok, ive done research on the moors and on kemet tradition. But that all goes back to Egyptian shit, heres the problem most of those guys who claim to be from kemet or moors go back to HAM a descendent of Noah. And they base their beliefs on them "accepting" that they were slaves in Africa and there for "african." Ill keep looking into it. But at the same time, the Aztecs and Mayans and other native tribes go back to hebrew roots, what came first hebrew tradition or Muslim tradition?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I found a big problem in the book of Ezra if we go off a woman line STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER

Ezra 2:61-62 (KJV) And of the children of the priests: the children of Habaiah, the children of Koz, the children of Barzillai; which took a WIFE of the daughters of Barzillai the Gileadite, and was called after THEIR name:
These sought their register AMONG those that were reckoned by genealogy, but they were not found: therefore were they, as POLLUTED, put from the priesthood.

so if you base yourself through the woman, you lose your genealogy and are polluting the rest of the congregation? What other verse do you need to understand it goes through the father?

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
How is it that I came to the same conclusion. You know what's funny, Dr. sebi (completely random) makes the same connection to those 3 types of people being biologically the same. Thanks nipsey
because u are a conspiracy theorist who likes going against the grain .... u are on the total opposite side of the spectrum when it comes to whats widely accepted. u don’t need to go that far off tho.. i too question what we are told and have trouble believing most things fed to the masses. but u also need to find a balance.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER

Do you consider yourself knowledgable in the Torah? If all those white jews you named are the true people. And these dark melanated people are NOT the true people. Then explain how a common thing such as blonde hair in white people, is a curse?

Leviticus 13:30 (KJV) Then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin; and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard.

I can see yellow hair being wierd with indigionous people, because none of them have blonde hair... But with whites? Please explain.

Edit* how are you to see a yellow hair among hella people. Talking thousands. If they all have blonde hair?
first of all, mizrahi jews are darker and don’t have blonde hair lol

secondly, the verse u are referring to is talking about infections .. when regular hairs turn thin coarse and lose color in the area of infection (ala baby hairs), this was a sign of leprosy.

nothin more, nothin less.

Last edited:
Props: siccmadesyko

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Finally what ive been waiting for. STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER bro I debate with Those Hebrew Israelites so get your knowledge before you go associating me with them. I talk with leaders from the San Francisco chapters about shit to debate against them. I'm on my cube you best be on your square. I agree with most topics because I'm not ignorant and see the truth. I know white dudes who agree with me because its true. I talk to "Jews" about it who even say it themselves they know they aren't the true people. hit me with verses bro, lets get it going. You give me opinions.

I have done nothing but show you guys answers straight from the bible. Do the same if you're calling me uninformed because its straight from the bible from me.

the problem with u is that u only see black and white ... u fail to address the in between. mizrahi jews are neither black nor white, they are the balance that the world started with (according to the torah), and the rest of humanity descended from them. in the bible, adam is referred to as red.. another indisputable fact is that moses was shunned by his family for marrying a black woman. if moses was black himself, this verse wouldn’t even exist.

Numbers 12:1
“Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the cushite woman whom he had married.”

dig deeper bro