Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The word Christian originated as a derogatory (I'm sure someone will make a joke of this) term towards followers of Christ. The word means follower of Christ, but in it's derogatory form it meant more along the lines of "little Christ."

Maybe as an organized system of beliefs and doctrines, you could argue that Romans created the system of Christianity. But in all actuality, Jesus created Christianity by choosing His disciples and showing them how to live, much in the same way that rabbi's had their disciples who followed them for a couple of years before becoming rabbi's themselves. They were followers of Christ and followed His teachings. They were then commanded to make more disciples as it says in the Great Commission. Romans didn't create any of that.
Have you taken a DNA test? This may appear to be a tangent, just a question.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
At the end of the day none of it matters. Jesus, if he existed the way they want you to believe, was a revolutionary. No one here is a revolutionary. As we discuss some bullshit man-made religion and play semantics, the same lineage of people are still ruling us and controlling everything we do. Eye phones, video games, tell lie vision, smart cars, still very stupid cattle.

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Well.... they did lay the foundation. Someone else just stole the idea and ran with it.

Assuming it all really happened off course
Where is a legit source to suggest otherwise? There were Christian churches throughout the Roman Empire being started within 50 years of the death of Christ. Why would people just make this up and possibly be killed for it? The epistles in the Bible were to specific churches that already existed. No one took that idea and ran with it or made it up after those letters had been written to churches that may not have existed in your estimation.

And whether anyone in this thread would like to admit it or not, lives are changed every single day for the better for belief in Jesus. You can refute that He was an actual person, or that the Christian church was completely funded by bitcoins for all I care, it doesn't change that it has been thriving and has reached virtually all the ends of the earth in the last 2000 years. Maybe it's not for you, fine. But you guys are spouting out a lot of unfounded claims to be so skeptical of anything related to Jesus or the Bible.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's hilarious when somebody arguing for the realism of Christianity uses the terms "legit source" or "unfounded claims" against the people they're arguing against.

And whether anyone in this thread would like to admit it or not, lives are changed every single day for the better for belief in Jesus.
and lives are changed every single day negatively because of the belief in Jesus.

Look at the persecution going on every single day in the United States to this day in 2017 over people's belief in Jesus and the bullshit that makes up that religion.

Some of these same people who's lives are "changed for the better" become some of the most disgusting vile judgmental persecuting people.

*just a quick caveat, I didn't read the rest of the thread, and don't care about it. Just thought some of the last few posts by Coach E. No were pretty hilarious.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
My claims are founded and well documented, the research has been done. That's ok if you are not willing to look into it. I know what 'the church' says - "that's the devil telling lies.". Except 99% of the time the church is the real devil, and that is based on my own experience with my own three eyes. You being a Christian doesn't bother me one bit. The church being a money grabber doesn't bother me one bit. Christians murdering Muslims and Muslims murdering Christians for a long ass time, that bothers me, because you aholes can't keep it to yourselves and have made it a world problem. You want to believe in a mystery god (ain't no mystery if you do the his story), have at it- I will never oppose you in that endeavor and am willing to defend your right if it comes down to it, no matter which story you follow. When you are ready to defeat the real enemy, the ones who have been in power the entire time, ready to put their book down, grab that proverbial rifle instead, and do what needs to be done, holla at me. No more alliances with their governments, no more alliances with their letter gangs. Except, you work for their government police agency right, another form of the Roman system, oops, nevermind. Let me know when you really about it. Until then, I will never see you as more than a slave to your masters, following what they gave you.

The devil has dominion over this Earth. You claim you grasp that, but you don't.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2006
Yea man, finding a legit source to proof something didn’t happen is close to impossible. I would like to see a legit source that it did happen. Which is also hard considering it all (supposed to have happened) 2000 years ago.

I can respect coach for being a believer, but a discussion between a believer and a non-believer won’t lead anywhere. We live in different worlds.

Sure the bible had some positive effects on mankind, but also quite a few negative. Like the crusades for example. Muslims are still mad about that....

Anyway: this thread is about jews. At least we can all agree that Jesus (assuming he really existed) was a Jew.

Jun 21, 2006
My claims are founded and well documented, the research has been done. That's ok if you are not willing to look into it. I know what 'the church' says - "that's the devil telling lies.". Except 99% of the time the church is the real devil, and that is based on my own experience with my own three eyes. You being a Christian doesn't bother me one bit. The church being a money grabber doesn't bother me one bit. Christians murdering Muslims and Muslims murdering Christians for a long ass time, that bothers me, because you aholes can't keep it to yourselves and have made it a world problem. You want to believe in a mystery god (ain't no mystery if you do the his story), have at it- I will never oppose you in that endeavor and am willing to defend your right if it comes down to it, no matter which story you follow. When you are ready to defeat the real enemy, the ones who have been in power the entire time, ready to put their book down, grab that proverbial rifle instead, and do what needs to be done, holla at me. No more alliances with their governments, no more alliances with their letter gangs. Except, you work for their government police agency right, another form of the Roman system, oops, nevermind. Let me know when when you really about it. Until then, I will never see you as more than a slave to your masters, following what they gave you.

The devil has dominion over this Earth. You claim you grasp that, but you don't.
Lol

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
It's hilarious when somebody arguing for the realism of Christianity uses the terms "legit source" or "unfounded claims" against the people they're arguing against.

and lives are changed every single day negatively because of the belief in Jesus.

Look at the persecution going on every single day in the United States to this day in 2017 over people's belief in Jesus and the bullshit that makes up that religion.

Some of these same people who's lives are "changed for the better" become some of the most disgusting vile judgmental persecuting people.

*just a quick caveat, I didn't read the rest of the thread, and don't care about it. Just thought some of the last few posts by Coach E. No were pretty hilarious.
I'm sure you don't care, but not every single person claiming to be a Christian is one, or understands the teachings that are the foundation of the faith. But I've heard this before too, and one could argue that there are people being killed for faith in Jesus and people could say that is a negative too. I get it.

But I'd argue there's more hate towards true Christianity than from it, by a long shot.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
My claims are founded and well documented, the research has been done. That's ok if you are not willing to look into it. I know what 'the church' says - "that's the devil telling lies.". Except 99% of the time the church is the real devil, and that is based on my own experience with my own three eyes. You being a Christian doesn't bother me one bit. The church being a money grabber doesn't bother me one bit. Christians murdering Muslims and Muslims murdering Christians for a long ass time, that bothers me, because you aholes can't keep it to yourselves and have made it a world problem. You want to believe in a mystery god (ain't no mystery if you do the his story), have at it- I will never oppose you in that endeavor and am willing to defend your right if it comes down to it, no matter which story you follow. When you are ready to defeat the real enemy, the ones who have been in power the entire time, ready to put their book down, grab that proverbial rifle instead, and do what needs to be done, holla at me. No more alliances with their governments, no more alliances with their letter gangs. Except, you work for their government police agency right, another form of the Roman system, oops, nevermind. Let me know when you really about it. Until then, I will never see you as more than a slave to your masters, following what they gave you.

I asked for a source and got this? lol

I don't work for any government agency. I'm a full time student, working on my 2nd Master's Degree. If you think I haven't done plenty of research, for and against most of the stuff in this thread, think again.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm sure you don't care, but not every single person claiming to be a Christian is one, or understands the teachings that are the foundation of the faith. But I've heard this before too, and one could argue that there are people being killed for faith in Jesus and people could say that is a negative too. I get it.

But I'd argue there's more hate towards true Christianity than from it, by a long shot.
Define "true Christianity"

I have more responses to the rest of the post, but I would like to hear "true Christianity" defined first.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I asked for a source and got this? lol

I don't work for any government agency. I'm a full time student, working on my 2nd Master's Degree. If you think I haven't done plenty of research, for and against most of the stuff in this thread, think again.
Okay, I had it wrong. You have worked for government agencies and like I said you are still a slave to your Masters :siccness:

I can give you the source, but what will you do with it? Will it be like you holding a sign on a street corner begging, that says "I'm just hungry," and I willingly give you the food you seek, but instead of feeding your manufactured hunger, you put it in your bag on the ground and return to begging again.....?

BTW, I asked you a question first, which you completely ignored, so, quite interesting of you to retort with what you did when you chose to be deceptive. It's ok, I won't blame your religious teachings on that, it was just you being the human animal.

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Define "true Christianity"

I have more responses to the rest of the post, but I would like to hear "true Christianity" defined first.
The teachings of Christianity, ranging from do not murder, lie, steal, etc... to love your neighbor as yourself, living a life that would glorify God aka living as righteous and holy as possible, so on and so forth.

You didn't mention specifics, but any "Christians" doing things or living a lifestyle contrary to this or promoting such through various means may not be Christians at all. I don't buy that this is a Christian nation. From the beginning, Jesus talked about their being very few. He said things on purpose that tested and essentially drove away large crowds of people, and so on. I've been a Christian 17 years, and seen a lot of people profess to be Christians and end up going back to how they were sometimes in a few months or few years. It happens, but they were likely never a real Christian to begin with.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Okay, I had it wrong. You have worked for government agencies and like I said you are still a slave to your Masters :siccness:

I can give you the source, but what will you do with it? Will it be like you holding a sign on a street corner begging, that says "I'm just hungry," and I willingly give you the food you seek, but instead of feeding your manufactured hunger, you put it in your bag on the ground and return to begging again.....?

BTW, I asked you a question first, which you completely ignored, so, quite interesting of you to retort with what you did when you chose to be deceptive. It's ok, I won't blame your religious teachings on that, it was just you being the human animal.
Where was the question?

I'm a δούλος του Χριστού and that's it.

Jun 21, 2006
The teachings of Christianity, ranging from do not murder, lie, steal, etc... to love your neighbor as yourself, living a life that would glorify God aka living as righteous and holy as possible, so on and so forth.

You didn't mention specifics, but any "Christians" doing things or living a lifestyle contrary to this or promoting such through various means may not be Christians at all. I don't buy that this is a Christian nation. From the beginning, Jesus talked about their being very few. He said things on purpose that tested and essentially drove away large crowds of people, and so on. I've been a Christian 17 years, and seen a lot of people profess to be Christians and end up going back to how they were sometimes in a few months or few years. It happens, but they were likely never a real Christian to begin with.
So only true Christians can go to heaven? Or can a Christian that broke a rule
Go to heaven also? And what about jews or non-believers?
Another question: who has the authority to define a true Christian? Please don’t say god because I can’t talk to him right now.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
So only true Christians can go to heaven? Or can a Christian that broke a rule
Go to heaven also? And what about jews or non-believers?
Another question: who has the authority to define a true Christian? Please don’t say god because I can’t talk to him right now.
As far as what Jesus taught, He affirmed that loving the Lord your God with all of your heart, mind, soul, and strength is the greatest commandment. He said things like "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no one goes to the Father except through Me" in John 14:6 and things such as " “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" in Matthew 7:21-23. He also says you must be born again to see the Kingdom of God, and you're condemned if you do not believe in the Son of God who was sent that if you believe, you'll have everlasting life.

There's a lot more said, but those are the types of things He taught. If someone really does follow His commands and they are living a life that reflects those commands and way of life, that is a good indicator that they would be a true Christian.