Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I'm Not Proud Of The People Of The Color Of My Skin, But Proud Of The Nations Of Sum Of Them. Like Ireland And Germany. Germany Turned Itself Around After Being Dunned The Worst Regime To Ever Face The Earth, And Ireland To Be Spoken Of So Much Of My Religion Catholic And Protestant. But I Like Israel Too Because I Still Believe The Heritage Of The Covenant Exists Through A Son Or Daughter Born Of A Jewish Father And The Law, That Is If Your Not A Christian And Belong To The New Covenant.

The Worst Is When Someone Belongs To Something Because They Think It Is Who I Am Too. I Was Raised With Native Americans Being The Majority And When I Moved To The South I Was Raised Around Black Folk. Now I Live In The Country, And Have My Own Swag By Billows. I Know They Want To Tie A Loose Around My Neck And Drag Me Into The Woods. After I Shot At The Police And Came Back They Have Been Shooting Off Their Guns In My Neighborhood Like It Was The Revolutionary War. They Even Floor Their Pickups When They Go By My House. But I Was The Only White Boy In The Projects At The Turn Of The Millennium. They Can Keep Wondering If I Got Sumptin Tucked Away For Them Too. And My State Is Where The Klan Originated Frum, But The Only White Flag I Have Is Irelands And Believe The Confederate Is Treason.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
So Judaism is just an ideology like all religions and causes more harm than good.
People that identify as Jews by blood are just confused then
People who identify with anything other than human by blood are confused though. Except this one dude in a Bigfoot documentary I saw. He said he had goat DNA in him and I think there is a fair argument on his part for that.