Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Y'all know abt Dene vs Cree relations? Historically, they ain't never "got along" yet inter-mixing definitely took place between the groups both today and in the past. Aside from maybe a linguistic perspective you would never know the difference.

That's the way of life. We all mixed up. The problem is when these social constructs of race start causing troubles like giving ppl of a certain outward appearance or skin type privileges or disadvantages. It's not about who came where and who did what in the past. I mean, identify with how you want to but bickering abt who the real Jews are is silly to me.

Fuck that noise. If that's how it's going to be my race is ca-mexican.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I mean think about how many generations of folks in Incisions family identify as Jew. Saying, nah fuck that noise you ain't a Jew because your not black skinned. That's retarded shit, and so is Jew being an actual race. There is no outward appearance in a Jewish person to differentiate them from any other person. That's my take on it. Maybe I'm being stupid, but I don't give a shit.

If according to Jewish ideologies race is matrilineal, and the original Jewish "tribes" existed 1000s of years ago, way before Christ or whatever. There's been mixing and probably even folks who was raised Jew despite their mom not really being Jew, but they grew up in that family or whatever.

So debating who is a true Jew today, that's ridiculous.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Just something else to argue about, I guess.

I'm cool with Incisions being a Jew. I'm cool with people saying to me "oh, your mom's line was Jews so you a Jew"

But deep down. I am what society sees me as and that is not a jew. It's a white canadian. Folks probably assume I have a British heritage (not a race) when really majority of my family is Ukraine/Russian. But even then, there was mixing down the line not that far back, and I don't know most my family history. My great grandma spoke like 5 different languages for fuck sake. I speak one.

I don't care, really. But I ain't about to deny someone an identity that has been ingrained in their family for generations.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Ain't A Jew Just Mean You Carry And Are Following Being Under The Law Of Moses? The Race Itself Is Being A Hebrew. Hebrew Is A Name That Defined The Israelites From The Name And Race Of Arab.

I Still Believe In The Old Covenant, But I Identify Myself As A New Creation Christian Or Believer Of The New Covenant In Christ.

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
“Race” is a historically contingent and subjective category that is used to justify violence against minority groups.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
“Race” is a historically contingent and subjective category that is used to justify violence against minority groups.
I've Never Been Too Much About Race Being A Major Subject To Me, I Tell People I'm The Color Beige. But I Like Nations, And Race Divides That When They Think It Pulls It Together. But Be Whatever, And Come To The Own Realization Of Who You Are By Yourself And Together.