Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
Don't christians believe that the jews killed jesus tho.
You mean the Mel Gibson christians? Those people believe in a lot of fairy tales. It's their Roman ancestors that killed Jesus. It even says so in their fairy tale book. The way they interpret their own 'facts' Shows you how their mind works... Lol

People hating on jews is dumb as fuck. It's all a white mans conspiracy if you ask me. From the first slaves, to the first ghetto, to the holocaust. White people need a scapegoat. You should study the history objectively if you want to know the truth. People nowadays base their opinions on white mans (& Muslim) propaganda. People should learn how to think for themselves.

If you got any more questions on the subject feel free to ask. I will be happy to teach you knowledge
Lol

Jan 2, 2006
What's funny to me is that all these fools hating on jews go to church every sunday to pray to a dead jew. A Jew that they tortured and murdered and now they claim he died for their sins.... funny how the mind of white (non-jewish) men works if you think about it
Real white people arent romans tho..we aint even in the bible lol
All religion comes from those shitty middle eastern countries not white peoples
islam christianity judaism its all the same and its all created by middle easterners..Those people are fucking strange man

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You mean the Mel Gibson christians? Those people believe in a lot of fairy tales. It's their Roman ancestors that killed Jesus. It even says so in their fairy tale book. The way they interpret their own 'facts' Shows you how their mind works... Lol

People hating on jews is dumb as fuck. It's all a white mans conspiracy if you ask me. From the first slaves, to the first ghetto, to the holocaust. White people need a scapegoat. You should study the history objectively if you want to know the truth. People nowadays base their opinions on white mans (& Muslim) propaganda. People should learn how to think for themselves.

If you got any more questions on the subject feel free to ask. I will be happy to teach you knowledge
Lol
Okay but Romans weren't Christians, right? Like Christianity didn't develop until awhile after his death.. didn't it? So it wasn't Christians who killed him.

I dunno. I'm not religious. If I were I would choose Scientology because truthfully, they seem the least crazy in their beliefs.

Jun 21, 2006
Okay but Romans weren't Christians, right? Like Christianity didn't develop until awhile after his death.. didn't it? So it wasn't Christians who killed him.

I dunno. I'm not religious. If I were I would choose Scientology because truthfully, they seem the least crazy in their beliefs.
Yea, that's why I said the Romans were the Christians 'ancestors'. Couple of 100 years after they brutally murder the Jew you call Jesus, the Romans turned Christian tho. So if you look at it like this, the Christians did indeed murder Jesus.

Facts not fiction

Jun 21, 2006
Real white people arent romans tho..we aint even in the bible lol
All religion comes from those shitty middle eastern countries not white peoples
islam christianity judaism its all the same and its all created by middle easterners..Those people are fucking strange man
True dat. However: what do you mean by 'real' white people? Those that were born in Germany?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yea, that's why I said the Romans were the Christians 'ancestors'. Couple of 100 years after they brutally murder the Jew you call Jesus, the Romans turned Christian tho. So if you look at it like this, the Christians did indeed murder Jesus.

Facts not fiction
Cool man. My experiences with Christianity came from hanging out at my friends place as a kid. They were El Salvadorian and Anglican, so they didn't practice quite like these Roman Catholic types do, I don't think.

I don't know what my ancestors were up to 4 generations back. I can't imagine all the way back 2000 years, how many generations you think that would be?

Christianity is weird tho. But that's cool. I like folks regardless. My El Salvadorian friends were cool as fuck. I still talk to em and there mom asks how I am doing sometimes. That goes back to like elementary school. Damn. I'm over 30 now.

Jun 21, 2016

Facts not fiction
yeah sure thing champ, nice alternative facts lol

judas betrayed Christ, the jews wanted Jesus killed and Barabbas freed.

Jun 21, 2006
Cool man. My experiences with Christianity came from hanging out at my friends place as a kid. They were El Salvadorian and Anglican, so they didn't practice quite like these Roman Catholic types do, I don't think.

I don't know what my ancestors were up to 4 generations back. I can't imagine all the way back 2000 years, how many generations you think that would be?

Christianity is weird tho. But that's cool. I like folks regardless. My El Salvadorian friends were cool as fuck. I still talk to em and there mom asks how I am doing sometimes. That goes back to like elementary school. Damn. I'm over 30 now.
2000 years? That's a lot of generations man. I think you would need a calculator to do those types of math.

I like how their moms still asks how you doing sometimes. That's nice. you must have a wonderful life!

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
2000 years? That's a lot of generations man. I think you would need a calculator to do those types of math.

I like how their moms still asks how you doing sometimes. That's nice. you must have a wonderful life!
Yeah 2000 years when the Romans murdered christ.

My life is dope man. I got my own place. I got a car. I do stuff. It's fun.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
What about the whole lost tribe of israel thing. Talking about blacks were the original jews or something. I might be wrong but i just started looking into that. Whole jesus being black thing or whatever. Makes sense to me.

Mac. You ever look into the holocaust denier thing. Where they claimed 6 million people died and people questioned it and nows its ABOUT one million people actually died. fools in other countries getting jailed and fined for even questioning it. Whats your take on that