Jericho.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Seems like triple h is going out his way to put over sheamus though. Jericho I haven't really liked at all lately but he is a good heel but seems like he was given the title just to build up the hype for his feud with edge.

Jan 18, 2006
Triple H is SHIT!

HHH did not earn his spot like HBK did.

HHH got to where he is from being friends with HBK and fucking the bosses daughter
Triple h had to pay his dues as much as anyone, his matches be boring sometimes but he wrestled everyone and didnt take time off unless for injuries

May 24, 2002
Triple h had to pay his dues as much as anyone, his matches be boring sometimes but he wrestled everyone and didnt take time off unless for injuries
Payed his dues? :rolleyes:

really? working wcw for a brief period then going to WWF/E doesnt count as paying dues. Can you honestly say that Triple H would be who he is today if he didnt becomes friends with Shawn or bang Vinces daughter?

May 8, 2002
Did you forget about all the stupid "slop" matches with Henry Godwinn. Or jobbing to Warrior at Mania 12. Or all the other jobs he did before he kliq'd up with Shawn. Being best friends with the top superstar started it all, yes, but IMO he's earned his spot. And I guarantee he jobs to Sheamus at Mania.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I remember HHH getting pushed pretty fast when he first came to the wwf. they had him with the IC belt when the title held some weight in like his first year and had him with Sable who was the hottest bitch in the game in the 90s. That was before they put him with shawn michaels and he really started blowing up

May 24, 2002
Did you forget about all the stupid "slop" matches with Henry Godwinn. Or jobbing to Warrior at Mania 12. Or all the other jobs he did before he kliq'd up with Shawn. Being best friends with the top superstar started it all, yes, but IMO he's earned his spot. And I guarantee he jobs to Sheamus at Mania.
ok? you can pretty much *insert random jobber here* and have the same results. just because you lose a lot doesnt mean you "paid your dues"

did any of you give a fuck about the original HHH blue blood gimmick?

May 24, 2002
Shawn clearly gave the rub(no homo) to Trips by having him partner up with him. Being friends with Shawn in general helped him get pushed.

Take Vader for example. He worked all over the world and was a big draw no matter where he went. Putting the title on him when he went to WWE would of been a great idea and they could of built him up as a super monster heel. This never happened because of heat with Shawn. Shawn didnt like vader working so stiff with him or whatever and because of this vader got shitted on.

My point being is that Shawn is the only reason Trips is where he is today. An example of what the proper push can do.

but this is just all IMO and I just personally do not like Triple H