Jennifer's Body

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
There's hope inside of me that says this movie will be good because Diablo Cody wrote it, and she's been on fire lately, but then I remember every movie Megan Fox has been in.
the juno stripper/writer?........what else has she done?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
She writes "The United States of Tara" and is doing a project now called "Breathers: A Zombie's Lament" which is supposedly really good.

Dec 25, 2003
lmao @ anyone seeing the trailer and thinking "Yea...thats gonna be a good movie"

lmao X 2

Thats the type of motherfucker to read a big ass sign that says MILK, stop for a second and go "Hmmm...I think I want some milk!"

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I loved this movie. The story was weird and original. First big budget horror film that featured the idea of a succubus. I mean when you go to see a horror movie in the first place you shouldn't go in thinking that it is going to have a whole lot of basis in reality. I mean if you wanted to watch that all you have to do is tune into Ivestigation Discovery on the shows about serial killers

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
I loved this movie. The story was weird and original. First big budget horror film that featured the idea of a succubus. I mean when you go to see a horror movie in the first place you shouldn't go in thinking that it is going to have a whole lot of basis in reality. I mean if you wanted to watch that all you have to do is tune into Ivestigation Discovery on the shows about serial killers

who the fuck goes to a movie to judge it by how real it is?this movie was trash plain and simple.megan fox was banging as fuck but this movie was as hot as trash can get.

Apr 25, 2002
this movie was ok at best....Megan Fox is the worst actress of all time....and they cut her nude scenes out.....it was funny though in a its not supposed to be funny way....disappointed majorly