Jennifer's Body

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002

Release Date: September 18, 2009
Director: Karyn Kusama
Writer: Diablo Cody
Starring: Johnny Simmons Megan Fox Amanda Seyfried Adam Brody J.K. Simmons Amy Sedaris Chris Pratt Juno Ruddell Kyle Gallner Aman Johal Nicole Leduc Josh Emerson Michael Brock Megan Danso Ryan Levine Sal Cortez Megan Charpentier
Studio: Fox Atomic
Rating: R

SYNOPSIS

The story of a cheerleader who is possessed by a demon and starts feeding off the boys in a Minnesota farming town. Her "plain Jane" best friend must kill her, then escape from a correctional facility to go after the Satan-worshiping rock band responsible for the transformation.

TRAILER

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/16700

Nice poster, but it will prob flop.. :hurt:

Aug 24, 2006
shse toplesss but they might cgi nipples hahaha, cuz in teh screens she had them bandaids coverin her nips, i dono tho. movie magic eh.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
i can almost garnertee that this is one of the worst movies ever made, they are just makin money off megan fox's fapability...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
There's hope inside of me that says this movie will be good because Diablo Cody wrote it, and she's been on fire lately, but then I remember every movie Megan Fox has been in.