jeans staining white/light shoes??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
does anyone know a good way to keep ur jeans from staining your white shoes? (especially white vans).. i know wit other shoes u can just clean the stain off, but with vans not really, cuz u gotta wash the whole shoe and it'll take the nice white fresh color away.
is there a way, or am i jsut screwed for getting the white vans?

suggestions?? tips??

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
see what you need to do is go down to the beach and get yourself some sand

put the jeans in the washing machine and put some sand into the compartment where you would normally put your fabric softener

wash the jeans on a mixed load cycle for 55 minutes at a temperatue of 40 degrees C (you'll have to work that out in fahrenheit for yourself)

while the jeans are being washed, pour some sand into your stained trainers and then wear them while stroking your washing machine with a peacock feather

once the jeans have been washed, allow them to dry and you should now be able to wear them without your trainers being stained

hope this helps

Aug 24, 2003
lol someone sold me some white/fire red v's they wore once for $60 cause it got some blue ink from their jeans on one part. i had that shit brand new again before i left that house with some tap water and a napkin

Jan 29, 2004
get some duct tape, tape around the bottom inside of tha pant leg. problem solved....im serious too, i do this all tha time so i dont fuck my new shoes up...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I remember coming on here and getting made fun of for buying Puma's, and this dude gets on here claiming Vans.

In all honesty, I've never seen a black dude wearing Van's.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
OXYCLEAN STAIN REMOVER!..AND A LIL BIT OF DISH SOAP AND WATER IS WUT I USE!..WITH A TOOTHBRUSH!....THATS ABOUT THE ONLY WAY MAYNE!....GOOD LUCK!