jeans staining white/light shoes??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2006
see what you need to do is go down to the beach and get yourself some sand

put the jeans in the washing machine and put some sand into the compartment where you would normally put your fabric softener

wash the jeans on a mixed load cycle for 55 minutes at a temperatue of 40 degrees C (you'll have to work that out in fahrenheit for yourself)

while the jeans are being washed, pour some sand into your stained trainers and then wear them while stroking your washing machine with a peacock feather

once the jeans have been washed, allow them to dry and you should now be able to wear them without your trainers being stained

hope this helps
lol good one bloke.

Jun 23, 2002
^^ya and if he says tp jump off a bridge you gonna do that too? theres a lot of fakes goin around id be surprised if dude has legit stuff

Mar 16, 2005
my point is, I'd rather have nice things that will last, vs something I don;t really care for that will end up in the 'fubu' category in 6 months, ya feel?

but I remember following trends... shit, I had Z Cavaricci's back in the day.

I guess as I grew up, I gave a shit less about wearing whatever lil wayne & Kanye was rockin this week.
Shea was the shit rockin some z's tight rolled at bottom with an I.O.U. sweater!

:cool: