Jayo Felony Diss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
8FIVE8 said:
Don Diego murdered Jayo. Jayo tried to diss on SAS and didnt get one single response. He didnt say nothing special. Jayo's cool but he's beefin with the wrong people. Mitchy Slick?!??!? Mitchy Slick is bigger than Jayo now. And Mitch would destroy Jayo's career. I think they got too much dirt on Jayo. But Don Diego already got him with that track. He got another song called "better watch what u say". I'm not sure if thats the exact title. It was on some fammart mix cd i bought a couple of years ago. I think its the Damafiamu cd too. But yeah. Mitch's music is way better than Jayo's.

Man you about to get Mitchy's name roasted on here for no reason...

Mitch is tight and gets love but his status isnt big enough to end Jayo's "career"....Im a Mitch fan as well, but I gotta be honest..

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
That nigga was Rip walkin all in Marcy- Niggas can say what they wanna about Jay-z but Blood didn't want it wit Jayo homie- Jayo u aint no felony u just a misdemeanor- That shit was wack of Murda Murda Marcyville- Jay z got ate up but since he in NY niggas can sugar coat it like Nas the only one that got at Jigga- I listen 2 everythang I aint no biased ass nigga-More than half of the East Coast sucks homie. Itz funny tho cause Game's manager Jimmy Henchman produced that whole Bulletproof love CD. Whatz even funnier is that Game's Manager- Jimmy Henchman is the same nigga that Pac is talkin bout who set him up to get shot in NY(against all odds) He called this niggas name and aint nobody address this yet-Outlawz, 40, C-Bo, Theese nigas let that shit ride- Back on subject tho Jay z aint untouchable and a Dago nigga proved that....

May 30, 2006
@ 8FIVE8........ Homie Don Diego would get chopped 2 pieces on the mic by Jayo. U sound out of touch with reality with what your saying. I heard Don Diegos diss & it waz "OK". Nothin more nothin less. Like I said before Mitch iz my fav rapper along with Lynch but Mitch would not & could not touch Jayo in any kind of form on some rap shit. If anybody got some dirt on Jayo it would be Cricet & Bay Loc.

@Enutt77......Homie u are absolutly right about the Jayo vs. Jay-Z beef. What a lot of people also don't know iz how Jigga tryed 2 get Def Jam 2 pull the Trued Up diss record but they couldn't cause it waz being released on on the Bulletproof Love comp which waz Henchman Records & Def Jam had No power over that. Also I alwayz said Pac waz a dry snitch about that whole shooting situation but niggaz tend 2 down play that shit.

Apr 21, 2006
Jayo: Mc's MC
Mitch: Hustla, Street niggas MC
Jay Z: Part of the Machine, Art of War
Nas: Mc's MC, fell off, learned the art of War, used Jay Z beef to get back on top

Jayo and Mitch bein compared is not even a stimulating dabate. Two different kind of rappers. Apples and Organges. Mitch is on some business shit, Jayo chases the next greatest 16. Someone tried to argue me down that this multimillionaire cat I thought was really smart was not a smart as this cat who washed windows down at this gas station. (huh??) Everyone, learned a lesson from the Art of War, 48 Laws. If after 50 made that diss record all those rappers would not have come at him on wax he would not be famous. Check Mate. He played the machine against itself to get on. The math has changed, evolved based on the lessons learned.

Still with all that said, I have always wondered what would happen if Yukmouth and Jayo got into some kind of beef? What would be the lyrical result of that....................................

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ I could never see Yuk losing a battle just cuz hes a great shit talker, he will get as personal as possible to destroy someone, Mitchy is way better then Jayo in my opinion. Jayo is a joke now, can anyone really take him serious.

May 15, 2003
I just spend about 15 minutes reading all this shit and types up all kinds of shit....but it aint work thats why I hate computers...so lets try one more time

Jayo put dago on the map
Jayp is still representin
Jayo still spits heat
Jayos albume dropped tommarrow youd be all over it
and for the sd music scene
dissin jayo shint gonna bring you up like he got found (diissin BJN)
all types of sets colab for the makin of music maybe thats why he hatin on so much...maybe he aint bring enough cats up....maybe we should have Lil CS from EDM, Criket from NHC, someone from the coast...Mitchy (LP), ...maybe Damu (59)...throw in Big June and make and crip n blood album from SD..(like this type of shit hasnt happend)...all these heads sing together almost like theys hood dont exist...make me think some times...like daaaammmm niggas need to colab to make some shit happen...make it happen
stop hatin

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^^i have to disagree with you there homie

ask anybody outside of Dago and outside of Cali,the rapper that most people will say that comes to mind is Bullet.now does that make him the best outta the 619.that's debatable.point is he was the first with real national exposure from san diego

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
45park1904 said:
^^i have to disagree with you there homie

ask anybody outside of Dago and outside of Cali,the rapper that most people will say that comes to mind is Bullet.now does that make him the best outta the 619.that's debatable.point is he was the first with real national exposure from san diego

I do ask people outside of Dago and Cali. He still didn't put Dago on the map. If you take it from a musical standpoint it's alot of people in the industry and alot that were there before Jayo or Bullet Loco... I ain't new to this homie.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
mrrocnron said:
I do ask people outside of Dago and Cali. He still didn't put Dago on the map. If you take it from a musical standpoint it's alot of people in the industry and alot that were there before Jayo or Bullet Loco... I ain't new to this homie.

name an artist before Jayo with a deal with a major like Def jam with the abilitity to get video and radio play to a nation wide audience and you will prove your point G, i would like to know who you think put Dago on the map or what people outside of Cali that you spoke with are saying.or are you saying we still aint there yet and nobody has done it yet

& when i say "put Dago on the map" im not talking about who is the one who reps Dago the hardest and who puts it down most for SD either.

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
45park1904 said:
name an artist before Jayo with a deal with a major like Def jam with the abilitity to get video and radio play to a nation wide audience and you will prove your point G, i would like to know who you think put Dago on the map or what people outside of Cali that you spoke with are saying.or are you saying we still aint there yet and nobody has done it yet

& when i say "put Dago on the map" im not talking about who is the one who reps Dago the hardest and who puts it down most for SD either.

No need to name an artist or anything of the such. The context in which this is all going is "the rap" game. Outside of Dago, it's people who don't even know who jayo felony is. Or any other cat from Dago, including me... Don't get it wrong. Dago has been on the map (the sd zoo, sea world, the military) People know about San Diego.

In regards to are we there yet or if anyone has done it, this conversation should answer that. No matter what anybody says Dago is gonna have to do Dago. What you do when you get over that wall is up to you. One person doesnt make a town.....

May 30, 2006
mrrocnron said:
Dago maynot be on the map az far az thiz rap shit AS HARD az a few other citys but they are most definitly on the map & Jayo iz the front runner. Even Jayo's enemys got 2 admit that. They maynot like'em or even respect but they CAN'T deny who waz the first Dago artist was the first 2 get national exposure.